Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Results are in. . . . . .

Drum roll please,

Week one loss a fabulous whopping 11 pounds

Very strange as my 1st week was the same loss last time.

16.13 to 16.2 in a week.

Oh my lord I was almost 17 st last week but WILL be in the 15's by next weeks weigh in.

Thanks for all the support x x x

Results are in. . . . . .

Drum roll please,

Week one loss a fabulous whopping 11 pounds

Very strange as my 1st week was the same loss last time.

16.13 to 16.2 in a week.

Oh my lord I was almost 17 st last week but WILL be in the 15's by next weeks weigh in.

Thanks for all the support x x x

What a great start!! amazing

xx

Super happy that by next week I should have lost a stone, madness in a good way :)

Hope everyone has had a good start to a new week x

YAYYYYYYY!! Amazing work babe!

100% SS for the full week & super focused ( again ) As you know Vita these boards help with motivation and inspiration looking at people like yourself makes me even more determined.
I need to be like you and realise to keep things in check once I get to goal ( which I will ) I need to be careful and not go wild. I've always known carbs and fizzy drinks are my downfall but I've had neither for a week and not had a problem. It's sheer madness that when I eat I have no control but when I don't eat I can just do it cold turkey.

My GP has signed me off work today for another 4 weeks so that's another motivational tool for me, can't wait to see people's reactions when I go back. Fingers crossed my uniform will be a tad big for me, aiming another Stone off in the next 4 weeks so that would be fab plus I will be established back in the Cambridge routine ( 1st class food is always a temptation at work )

Plus the 4 weeks takes me to the party in Glasgow so another thing in my sights :)

Feeling great and enjoying some of my old favourites product wise. The active blend is flipping fab.

Thanks again to everyone for dropping by and for the responses to my rambling. Here's to another good week for us all x x x

Last edited:
Day 8 still ( just )

This evening hasn't been as hard as others. Not sure if that's because of weigh in & feeling super motivated. It could be I'm well into Ketosis & therefore just not hungry but it's been a blooming good day :)

Does anyone have any Diet / fitness shows they watch ? What day & time etc ?

Also any motivational books ?

Day 9 very soon and as usual I can't wait to get up and jump on the scales.

I have a top from 4.5 years ago ( before my big loss last time ) I tried it today and it fits but is super tight. I'm going to wear it every single weigh day as it's one where I will see a difference. I also have a favourite black coat which is snug at the moment, I'm super excited for it getting too big.
Anyway ladies I must get to bed, 8 hours not thinking about food / diets = bliss lol

Here's to another good day tomorrow x

Ammmaaazing loss!! This has cheered me up on what is an exhausting shift!

Im a planner too, I can't wait to get back to Uni a stone or so lighter in a couple of weeks! Then I have a little holiday with jasmine to Devon for Halloween where I will be taking her swimming loads so will be nice to be skinnier. Then Xmas party, Xmas.. I also can't wait for my uniform to be looser cause it's ridiculously tight at the mo!

Oh and Biggest loser on sky! Love it! X x x

Results are in. . . . . . Drum roll please, Week one loss a fabulous whopping 11 pounds Very strange as my 1st week was the same loss last time. 16.13 to 16.2 in a week. Oh my lord I was almost 17 st last week but WILL be in the 15's by next weeks weigh in. Thanks for all the support x x x

Amazing well done!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Angel,

Poor you being signed off for another four weeks. Let's hope they get you sorted this time...

I read the first two chapters of Judith Beck's book, train yourself to think like a thin person. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Beck-Diet-Solution-person/dp/1845298268

I'm going to get back to reading it once I'm into maintenance - Though I only started it, the principles are all there - and useful too.

I'm not really a fitness show watcher, but cooking shows...I am obsessed by the food network...

xx

Well done angel! It's paying off for you once more!

As you're a ' planner ' and love a project , I would start by researching maintenance plans . Honestly , this is the easy bit ( I know it doesn't feel that way ! ) and the keeping it off is a ball ache.

I'd also keep a tight rein on your motivation and plan plan plan for your first time off plan. It tripped you up last time - what will you do differently this time? Read read read and read again this diary. Analyse what knocked you off balance. I think this is the key for you.

I think you love your clothes too so a good sort out of those always helps!

Congratulations on an amazing first week back

Thanks for responses,

image-2883246131.jpg

Day 9, size 20 dress weight 16.2

Lots of great planning & plotting ideas ( enough suggestions to keep me busy )

Well this is it, day 9 almost over, its mental quite how fast the days go in fact its rather scary how the time flies by.

Another 100% SS day just me, my 3 products and almost 3ltr of water to keep me topped up.
Tried a tight dress today and asked daughter to take a couple of pics for ones to look back on, although I love my previous photos this is a new journey hence the new photos I may keep adding
Today's dress is a uk 20 and I'm currently topping the scales at 16.2 :-(

I know from previous Cambridge attempts that its only a matter of a few weeks before I will see massive changes :)
Anyone doing this for the 1st time a top tip is take selflie's as the results are what we are all after and looking at them are a great motivation.

Anyway enough for now, hope everyone has had a fab day x x x

Morning all.

Day 10 today and still going good guns & feeling great, a massive difference already in the way of bloating. Currently wearing a blouse I've not worn since Jan ( since then I've had 3 AI holidays and piled on the lbs even more ) but thankfully it's nice and comfortable today.

Breakfast done, apple porridge,
Green tea
Water 75cl

I'm not letting it get to me ( yet ) but the scales haven't moved at all since weigh in two days ago, the reason it's not getting to me is I know hand on heart I've been 100% and they will move once my body adjusts :) each day I jump out of bed excited for the scales, still loving it. Previous times I would have been cheesed off with the scales not moving ( even for 48hr ) but because I know this will work I'm still feeling in a strange state of euphoria about it all.

I've set myself a Oct challenge to lose 14lb which is very very achievable and would take me to 15.2 ideally to get to 14.13 by the end of Oct would give me such a boost and I guess it is doable with my 2nd weigh in on Monday which should be a nice number.

So everyone. Keep strong and here's to another 100 % day !

WE CAN DO THIS x

Hey babe,

Thats the spirit!

I'm not weighing myself until the weekend because I get so frustrated when it doesn't move.

I should be in the 10's this week hopefully..

I'm low on energy at the moment. I think the walking I do obviously creates a defecit which makes me feel sluggish.

:(

Morning Vita, I walked loads last time and loved it but I'm not sure it actually helped my losses, walking for 3 hours as I used to would burn often 3 days worth of products, I never felt low of energy but I can fully understand what your saying. You know what your doing ( far better than me ) so listen to your body and take care of yourself, don't over do it my love.
I have my fingers crosses for you for your weekend as I know how much psychologically getting into the next stone bracket gives us a boost :)

Morning Vita, I walked loads last time and loved it but I'm not sure it actually helped my losses, walking for 3 hours as I used to would burn often 3 days worth of products, I never felt low of energy but I can fully understand what your saying. You know what your doing ( far better than me ) so listen to your body and take care of yourself, don't over do it my love.
I have my fingers crosses for you for your weekend as I know how much psychologically getting into the next stone bracket gives us a boost :)

Morning my lovely..
I love walking but i'm sticking to just walking home at the moment so i'm not going too crazy.
I am also doing SS+ at the moment too.. S&S give you less protein allowance but I don't weigh religiously as a extra 20g of chicken isn't anything to worry about.

xxx

Afternoon all

Just posting in someone's diary and something hit me like a shovel in the face . . . . . . . .

I cook upto 4 times a day for the hubby and kids ( 17 & 21 lol )

I can resist anything I cook,

I can resist all of the food in the house even when I'm here alone

WHY oh WHY if I get bars did I always feel the need to eat more than one at once ( kind of a binge )

I'm now going to concentrate on that as eating a few of them is NO better than eating crisps etc just need to get it right in my head but its a strange one !

Just thought I would put this in here for when I look back x

I can't to the credit for the very very wise words in the photo as they were posted on here and shared . . . . . . .

I've posted in my diary as they are very relevant to me with me being a daily weigher :)

image-209953134.jpg

If we have a STS or a low loss on the scales we must remember to celebrate we have stuck to plan. Not a lot of people could do what we CAN do and that is something to be proud of regardless of what the scales tell us.

Mine have STS for a few days now and just this morning I had said I'm not letting it get to me and I'm not but I've posted this here to reinforce what I'm thinking and also to share for anyone who may not have read it.

Day 10 done and another 100% SS day, another day closer to weigh in, another day closer to The New old me and another day I'm feeling flipping great.

Keep up the hard work everyone we can make such a huge difference to what LBD we will be wearing at the Xmas party's this year, this is far worth our efforts. We are worth it x x x

Morning all. Day 10 today and still going good guns & feeling great, a massive difference already in the way of bloating. Currently wearing a blouse I've not worn since Jan ( since then I've had 3 AI holidays and piled on the lbs even more ) but thankfully it's nice and comfortable today. Breakfast done, apple porridge, Green tea Water 75cl I'm not letting it get to me ( yet ) but the scales haven't moved at all since weigh in two days ago, the reason it's not getting to me is I know hand on heart I've been 100% and they will move once my body adjusts :) each day I jump out of bed excited for the scales, still loving it. Previous times I would have been cheesed off with the scales not moving ( even for 48hr ) but because I know this will work I'm still feeling in a strange state of euphoria about it all. I've set myself a Oct challenge to lose 14lb which is very very achievable and would take me to 15.2 ideally to get to 14.13 by the end of Oct would give me such a boost and I guess it is doable with my 2nd weigh in on Monday which should be a nice number. So everyone. Keep strong and here's to another 100 % day ! WE CAN DO THIS x
Go u angel! You are sounding really positive and I have no doubt u will get to your end of oct goal. I must join the oct challenge too. Great that you can feel a difference too and that your not so bloated. I'm the same with weighing myself, and I get really excited in the mornings! :) xx

Hiya Angel, remember me? Good to see you back here too. I'm also restarting again. Missed you guys. How's life been treating you hun? I'mloving your positive attitude to CWP this time, please send some my way. Have struggled to get past day 3 so far. Back on tomorrow, wish me luck. Are you still doing all that walking? x

Back