Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Go u angel! You are sounding really positive and I have no doubt u will get to your end of oct goal. I must join the oct challenge too. Great that you can feel a difference too and that your not so bloated. I'm the same with weighing myself, and I get really excited in the mornings! :) xx

Excited every morning and boom still STS :-(

Good job I'm in The Zone, nothing will topple me as I know the drop will come.
Add yourself to the Oct challenge. All extra motivation & support x x

Hiya Angel, remember me? Good to see you back here too. I'm also restarting again. Missed you guys. How's life been treating you hun? I'mloving your positive attitude to CWP this time, please send some my way. Have struggled to get past day 3 so far. Back on tomorrow, wish me luck. Are you still doing all that walking? x

Hi hunni,

I have literally just posted in your diary :)
Great to see you back.
I'm not walking at the moment as I'm off work with a bad back but will get back into it once I'm back to fitness.

You know you can do this. Plenty of time to make a great difference by Xmas x x x x

Morning all Day 11 today

100% SS not one little cheat.

Yet again the scales have stayed the same since my weigh in on day 8 but they had been that weight since day 6 so STS for 5 blowing days ! !

It is a good job I'm fully motivated and know that this can happen so it won't topple me :)

The strange thing is my 1st loss is always the same at 11 lbs, then I'm sure this has happened to me before where they STS and they drop just before weigh in so I will plod on more than happy with myself for being SS for the full 11 days, no stopping me now. Our bodies are strange but marvellous things and I just think mine goes into a panic, shock mode lol.
I do feel much better and I can feel and see the changes already which is just as good if not better than the scales moving.

Today is 4 years since my mum lost her battle with MND and I've said in my old diary health is a concern for all of us so today my mums early passing is another motivator for me, all those old fatty " bad " excessive foods wouldn't do anything to prolong my life & give me the longest time possible with my children so once I'm eventually back on food the " healthy " option will be the only option ! ! No one would want to leave their family before they have to so another big reason to stay on track and improve my help.

I did ask GP about my back and if losing weight would help but the damage is done to the discs and it won't change that but it will ease the pressure in the future.

Well ladies that's about it for this mornings entry, hope everyone has a great day x x x

Hiya here to follow x
I hate it when the scales do that but they will move. I've also had weeks where they haven't moved until the day of weigh in x

Hiya here to follow x I hate it when the scales do that but they will move. I've also had weeks where they haven't moved until the day of weigh in x

Thanks hunni, I'm still optimistic this is one strange but wonderful diet lol x

That's why I stick to maintenance Angel - I worry about my health! Some things you can't prevent obviously but the things you can control , you should ( in my opinion ) ...

Could you ask your husband to hide the scales between now and official weigh in?

Excited every morning and boom still STS :-( Good job I'm in The Zone, nothing will topple me as I know the drop will come. Add yourself to the Oct challenge. All extra motivation & support x x

Your due a big drop very soon! Tomorrow morning I bet! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's why I stick to maintenance Angel - I worry about my health! Some things you can't prevent obviously but the things you can control , you should ( in my opinion ) ... Could you ask your husband to hide the scales between now and official weigh in?

I could ask him but in reality I wouldn't let him lol

Your so right about health, even 11 days in going up & down the stairs is easier x

Your due a big drop very soon! Tomorrow morning I bet! :) x

That's why I can't hide my scales lol, I still get up excited knowing the drop is just around the corner. I'm going to up my water and make sure I have at LEAST 3ltr per day. I've been having around 2.5 but very little helps so will aim for 3 and have adjusted my tracker to keep me on target for that. X x

Hi Angel,

You've been posting really wonderful and positive things over the last few days. Well done on staying focussed despite the scales not moving - those other indicators - feeling slimmer and happier- are much better things to be noticing!

Hope your whoosh comes soon! :)

xx

Hi Angel,

You've been posting really wonderful and positive things over the last few days. Well done on staying focussed despite the scales not moving - those other indicators - feeling slimmer and happier- are much better things to be noticing!

Hope your whoosh comes soon! :)

xx

Thanks FlickG, I like to keep as positive as I can but those blooming scales had better drop in the morning or I shan't be best pleased . . . . .
I think I should be TOTM next week, my last one was the start of Sept but we were in Zante and I didn't keep a check and I'm never a every 28 day girl but I do think its due around Tue or Wed which is blooming typical as weigh in is Monday.

I have however had another 100% SS day and am still firmly IN The Zone as we say.

Hope everyone has had a good day x x

your being 100% so you WILL be losing weight. its science, you are burning more then you are taking in so you have to be losing!

try not to let the scales take over, they will catch up eventually, but you should be so proud of yourself regardless of what the numbers are xxx

your being 100% so you WILL be losing weight. its science, you are burning more then you are taking in so you have to be losing! try not to let the scales take over, they will catch up eventually, but you should be so proud of yourself regardless of what the numbers are xxx

I won't let them take over as I have been 100 %, by doing that I know I've done as much as I possibly can plus I can see & feel a difference.
Here's me saying I won't let them take over but I'm already thinking about getting up & seeing what they say :)

I think I'm a lost cause lol

Night everyone x

Morning all and what a jolly good morning it is !

Day 12 of 100% SS and al last a SMALL movement on the scales but I know more will come over the weekend before weigh in on Monday :)

I'm not going to say how much but it was only small but in the right direction and any loss keeps me happy after my 11lb last week.

I had a nice long sleep last night around 9.5 hours which is a lot for me. Just about ready for breakfast & the day ahead.
We wish our lives away on this diet and I already can't wait for Monday for my official 2nd weigh in.

There are 12 weeks to Xmas and the changes we can make are phenomenal so keep at it everyone think of that LBD and how great it will feel :)
Here's to another good day !

whoop! Well done with your little loss - it's moving! :)

I'm looking forward to what Christmas brings - people in th warehouse at work have noticed this week which is really nice and a boost. Not sure what my losses will be this week, but I know i'm still heading in the right direction...

xx

Thanks ladies, feeling tip top.

It's amazing how fast the days fly by & TBH I'm not sure how I've got to day 12 already :)
Not had my 3rd product yet but kettle just boiled and I will have it soon. Drinking around 3ltr of water a day and all is good in Kat world.

As I'm off work at the mo I'm not out and about much so haven't had " real clothes " on for a few days but my leisure wear & onesies are feeling loose and much much better.

I'm at a party in 3 weeks time so 21 days to loose as much as I can. I NEED a new dress although I do have millions but I've spotted one I like and will try it on Monday, hubby said he will treat me bless him its not expensive at all so I feel robbed as I usually spend more . . . . . . . . I spotted it but am yet to try it so he may escape but should I buy it I will post pics after weigh in on Monday :)

Not a lot else to post as everything is ticking along nicely at the moment.

Here's to a great weekend, be good everyone x x x x

Thanks ladies, feeling tip top. It's amazing how fast the days fly by & TBH I'm not sure how I've got to day 12 already :) Not had my 3rd product yet but kettle just boiled and I will have it soon. Drinking around 3ltr of water a day and all is good in Kat world. As I'm off work at the mo I'm not out and about much so haven't had " real clothes " on for a few days but my leisure wear & onesies are feeling loose and much much better. I'm at a party in 3 weeks time so 21 days to loose as much as I can. I NEED a new dress although I do have millions but I've spotted one I like and will try it on Monday, hubby said he will treat me bless him its not expensive at all so I feel robbed as I usually spend more . . . . . . . . I spotted it but am yet to try it so he may escape but should I buy it I will post pics after weigh in on Monday :) Not a lot else to post as everything is ticking along nicely at the moment. Here's to a great weekend, be good everyone x x x x

Ah u should definitely feel a difference once you put on your going out clothes. When's weigh in day for you? X

Back