Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

I've made it back, can fully relate to LOTS of what you've said x x x

( responded over there ) x

Well ladies,
Day 23 done all 23 days 100% and again another good day here.

Some interesting thoughts this afternoon thinking about maintenance, convenience etc etc .
Still not read my books yet what with the decorating and now The apprentice has started lol need to keep things fresh in my head and make sure I stay in the right place.

I'm not going to lie the arrival of my TOTM is making me crave white bread :-( I won't give into it and I'm so pleased I didn't get the bars as I can just imagine I would have devoured more than what I should have already.

Looking forward to my next drop on the scales :)

Thanks as always for all of the responses today, like I say I've certainly had lots to think about today and it's from your input to my journey.

Catch you all tomorrow ladies x x

Morning Angel! It will be day 24 for you today! Yay! That just. fantastic!

Keep fighting the craving! It's solo hard I know but you will feel amazing getting through that mental fight with your brain when you don't give in! Yup! Still remember that feeling myself though I'm in very early days and back on day 3 :)

look ok forward to hearing how today has gone. Fab you are planing ahead! That with your walking could be the key for you maintaining? For now one step at a time :)

Afternoon- hope today is going well and you are keeping those cravings at bay

Thanks everyone,

Day 24 going great :) not had time to post as been out & about with my daughter.
Hubby's tea in the slow cooker and manic house as always but apart from that all going great.

Hope everyone is having a good day ?
Will post later this evening x x x

Thanks Kira :)

Day 24 done, still 100%, the cravings come & go quite fast and touch wood are not strong enough to break me. Praying it stays that way :)

Nothing much to report today, had a busy day so not had very much time to even think about food today so great in that respect.

I'm amazed I'm heading into day 25 already that's almost a full month if being 100%, super chuffed with myself.
Although I have the two events just ahead I know I can avoid food at both :)
Glasgow next weekend X 2 nights & the weekend after a family 60th birthday again I can certainly avoid food at that one as it's only in a local club :)
I'm very conscious that I have no official weigh in so want to wow my CDC with my dedication and a good drop. I've set myself a target of 12lb in the four weeks but secretly would love a tad more although I know the losses do slow.
Decorating all done. Blinds fitted next week, light fitting should be fitted tomorrow then it's just the last touches. Once it's all done I will as planned start a bit more walking etc which should help with the losses :)
Hubby has a couple of free weeks then he's getting cracking with the kitchen lol like I always say our house never has a dull moment :)
I keep intending to get my head into my books but just haven't had time. I'm not even sure where they are as stuff has been put away :-(
Free to a good home once I've read them though.

As always I Hope everyone has had a good day & long may the good ones continue :)

been a bit absent so just popping by to say your doing so well!! you will definitely wow your cdc im sure. xxxxx

Thanks Rach, how you getting on my dear ? X

Morning Angel, have a great easy day 25! You're steaming ahead!

Have you planned what to do over Christmas? I think you'll easily reach your mini goal by then but wondered if you would take the while festive week off or just Christmas Day? New Year's Eve? I'm not thinking that far ahead myself but concentrating on just getting into the zone and completing the units ill 4-6 weeks. Any further than that it just seems daunting :)

Morning Angel, have a great easy day 25! You're steaming ahead! Have you planned what to do over Christmas? I think you'll easily reach your mini goal by then but wondered if you would take the while festive week off or just Christmas Day? New Year's Eve? I'm not thinking that far ahead myself but concentrating on just getting into the zone and completing the units ill 4-6 weeks. Any further than that it just seems daunting :)

Morning Kira,
I have lots of " away " days & nights in Dec and have already told hubby I can't say for everyone of those that It will at be a day off as that would be 14 off days lol. I have 2 nights in Edinburgh with hubby for Xmas markets, 1 night in Glasgow visiting friends, 3 days away to Amsterdam and 5 days away to Lille & Brugge with my best friend who doesn't yet know I'm back on track. Top that with Xmas day, our annual Boxing Day party & then a wedding on the 27th Dec. To top it all NYE is always a biggy for me as we meet good friends who we only see a couple of times a year so I always like to try and look good :)
I'm planning on being " good " the days & nights with hubby as he's being understanding ( at the moment ) fingers crossed I remain strong as that could be a huge amount of damage. The Lille & Brugge trip I will be as good as I can without it spoiling it for my friend, that's not me making a excuse it's me not wanting her to feel crap about herself, she is herself a larger lady and we've been planning the trip for months. Evening meal & breakfast is included at our hotel but I will only make " good choices " I refuse to go wild like I did in Vegas lol
As for Xmas day it WILL be strictly Turkey & green veg maybe a poached egg for good measure lol My family all know my intentions for Xmas day and they wouldn't try to topple me so all in all I guess I've thought about this more than I thought I had :)
I did set my mini goal to reflect a few slip ups so the weigh in just before Xmas is my 13.13 goal any less and I will be super happy.

Of course this is all easy to say whilst I'm 100% in The Zone so fingers crossed it all comes good.
I do still have a while after Xmas to get to my ultimate goal of 11.11 as we don't go to Dominican until April 2015.

Kira, I have no doubt you will be back where you want to be very soon, you know what your doing and will smash it :)

x x x x

i'm doing well! no slip ups, but i did have a can of salmon last night as i was soooo hungry! however it was only 200 cals and had 0 carbs in, so im happy with that choice. Getting weighed tonight so will let you know how it goes! am hoping for something around the 3lb mark, fingers crossed!

This weekend my friend is coming to visit me, but it shouldnt affect the plan too much. We are going out for lunch, but i will have a chicken salad and turn it into a ss+ day, so hopefully no damage! We are also going to a spa which im very excited about (and need to actually book oops!)

xxx

Blimey, you are a busy bee Angel - your December plans sound epic - i'd love to hit up some Christmas markets but as we're still saving for the wedding, it's financial lockdown! We have a weekend in London planned the end of November - really looking forward to it as we are planning to catch up with various different friends whilst there. The benefit is that we're staying with two of our friends so it will make it much cheaper...hopefully!

Hope you're having a fantastic day! :)

xx

Wow your Christmas plans sound busy angel. We will be nice a quiet here- will cook beef for a change on the day, friends come for Boxing Day so will cook something different for that. Otherwise that's it. Will ignore my birthday and plan to stick to ss throughout- it's the only way I can do it. Talk about opposite extremes!:)

I have a dinner and drinks night with the uni girls mid december, and will have turkey and veg christmas day, but depending on what step im on that will be it! I was at target christmas 2012, and i didnt enjoy myself at all! i could eat what i wanted, but was so paranoid about putting weight on! i really need to work through some head stuff before maintenance this time xx

Evening all,

Day 25 done, still 100% on track and still in The zone :)

It looks like we all have Xmas on our minds. It's still 10 weeks so plenty time for us all to drop quite a bit more weight and for us to get our heads around the best way for us to individually approach the big day & party season.

Nothing much to report for today as it was a straight forward day :)

Hope everyone else has had a good one x x x

Back