Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Hey well done for doing 25 days 100% and you've planned your upcoming events into the diet which is brilliant x

Afternoon all, part way through day 26 just sat down as manic morning with " bits " in the living room, new blinds fitted & light fitted, 3rd load of washing in the machine & a empty house for half hour = bliss :)

Now the room is semi sorted I've found my Slimmer Charlie book so shall pick up where I left off with that over the weekend.

I'm loving the fact I'm so close to one full month 100% SS, I know there is minimal difference between the steps in relation to weekly losses but for me it's about getting through the time without eating and most importantly being in control and sticking to my plan so far.

No difference on the scales just yet but still slight TOTM which should be gone later today. Praying for a nice drop on Monday but any loss is a loss and I'm quite happy with how things are going so no major worries at the moment.

Hope everyone is having a fab Friday x x x

Ooh, can't wait to see the finished living room - I hope you post another pic! I'm sure it'll be really satisfying when it's finally complete!

hope you enjoyed a little time by yourself - a quiet house must be a real treat for you with your house full! :)

hope you have a great weekend.

xx

image-2698846268.jpg

Strange shape so we do what we can ?

image-3288870907.jpg

Trying not go have to much clutter :)

image-264585257.jpg

Always baby items ( excuse the bouncy chair lol )

image-3404815212.jpg

Love our new light ?

As you can see it's just about done ?
Next job for hubby is the kitchen but just a freshen up nothing drastic although new table & chairs arriving Wed.

Day 26 complete and sailing through again, I think my few days of cravings were due to TOTM.
I week and I will be in Glasgow for the 1st semi off plan event since I started. Fingers crossed the fact I've managed 100% SS will stick in my mind as I don't want to throw away all of my hard work.

Nothing much to report today.
My best friend is popping round tomorrow do I'm dying to see if she mentions my weight drop, I'm secretly wanting to wear my onesie with extra padding so I don't have to tell her yet :)
Is that wrong lol

I just don't want all the negative jibes.

Hey ho though no matter what she says it won't knock me off plan that's for sure.

Hope everyone has a successful weekend x x x

Love that sitting room, now you've got me all excited - i'm going out now to buy a tin of deep plum paint and paint a kitchen wall this morning!!!! - and love the onesie idea! Do it and let us know how it goes! I can't believe you are nearly at a month SS - it seems to have gone so fast. have a good weekend.

Love that sitting room, now you've got me all excited - i'm going out now to buy a tin of deep plum paint and paint a kitchen wall this morning!!!! - and love the onesie idea! Do it and let us know how it goes! I can't believe you are nearly at a month SS - it seems to have gone so fast. have a good weekend.

Thanks Bessie
Just had a shower & I'm going to put two onesies on ( I know in a bit mad at times ) but I don't want her to notice yet. We are at a family party 2 weeks today and she will be there so that will be the 1st time she sees me " slimmer " except photos of next weekend in Glasgow which will no doubt end up on FB so she may notice a difference then.
Slight scale victory this morning, 1st small drop this week do fingers crossed they drop a bit more by Monday. Even another small drop will keep me happy enough.

Day 27 of 100% SS today and I'm slightly amazed at myself but also disappointed I don't start sooner but as we all know we have to be in the right place mentally & I guess I just wasn't there. Long may the streak " in The Zone " continue.

Enjoy your painting :)
I wish I was brave with colour, our house is either beige or black / grey.
I did want the kitchen a bright green a few years ago but hubby kept me in line and we stuck with a boring magnolia type shade ( very boring )

Any way here's to a fab weekend everyone,let's make it a good one :)

Morning Angel
I'm glad to see your fighting talk post's , I really need to change the way i think if i'm going to even get to the starting post . they say Ten weeks till xmas , will you stay on plan for xmas Angel ? You seem so strong .
I have some thoughts in my head about feeling cold , have you felt cold on plan ? i'm wondering to strap a heater to myself lol
Keep strong !! have great day

Rachel's post made me think about my previous journey in 2012 and how well I done in 6 small months :)

These are some of my 2012 pics

image-2674551080.jpg

2012 transformation ( part way, this was taken in The June and 1 started end Feb so only around 4 months into my CWP journey )

image-2133459048.jpg

Aug 2012

image-1274405808.jpg

Sept 2012, honeymoon in Vegas. My lowest weight was around 10.7, its hard to even imagine being that weight again but I know I can do it and I know I will do it :)

The stupid thing is I still thought I was to fat to wear a bikini :)

I think its only right I add some of me recently, so here's a few from this summer . . . . .

image-2030790518.jpg

On our cruise in July ( too much good living and weighing around 17st

image-2852847332.jpg

Another from the cruise

image-2741684324.jpg

Mid aug after a 12" hair cut

image-195709761.jpg

Week 3 into my 2014 journey

We go to The Dominican in 171 days which is around 24 weeks, I lost 6.5 stone in 26 weeks last time and don't need to loose that much but taking Xmas into consideration and my busy month of Dec I will easy be able to hit my goal of 11.13 ( I know I will lower it when I get closer but at the moment I don't want to aim to high )

My last weigh in on Monday I was 15.8 so still quite a long way to go but Xmas is literally just around the corner, my mini Xmas goal of being in the 13's still stands, I'm aware I should get there before Xmas but its staying there which counts ( several planned events )
I have the party next weekend then a party the following Sat 1 nov then I have another clear 30 days before my next " event " as you know my Dec is almost fully booked then once Xmas is out of the way its full steam ahead for April where I will SMASH my goal.
From NYE which will be my last festive event to Dominican I have 97 days / 13 weeks. I like to break things up into sections so I'm not quite as daunted, I also find the time goes quicker

Sorry to ramble but Rachel's post set me off thinking and well you all know how I like to ramble lol

I had planned to read my book today but have some how managed to start watching a old Xmas movie I recorded a couple of weeks ago :) I'm a sucker for sentiment and festivities.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, keep strong ladies :) x x x x

Morning Angel
I'm glad to see your fighting talk post's , I really need to change the way i think if i'm going to even get to the starting post . they say Ten weeks till xmas , will you stay on plan for xmas Angel ? You seem so strong .
I have some thoughts in my head about feeling cold , have you felt cold on plan ? i'm wondering to strap a heater to myself lol
Keep strong !! have great day

Hi hunni,

I do think Cambridge is as much about being in the right place mentally as much as anything else.

For me I set mini goals, I plan everything including any off plan days or SS+ days, write days in my diary and predict my weight for the next events, envisage how I will look and feel at the future dates. I've read my old diary from 2012 and remember how great I was feeling. I'm day 27 of 100% SS today and I'm amazed I got here as I had a few wobbles but they were just before my TOTM and I didn't cave as I know starting over is much harder than resisting what ever the craving was.
My 4 week weigh in on Monday is a unofficial one as I don't see CDC for another 3 weeks so that in itself was a mini challenge I set myself . . . . I have 2 party's in the next 2 weeks and rather than have a gain on my card I set my
Yes elf the challenge to last the next 4 weeks without my consultant.

I've also resisted bars this time so far, In previous Cambridge times I have over ate on the bars so for me taking all temptation out of the equation is best for me.

Keep strong, focus your mind and get excited about getting cold lol its a good sign the plan is working, Im strange in the fact that the things some people hate actually excite me, getting cold, getting headaches & smelly breath all are good signs of ketosis and then the FAT burning begins :) a heater is a great idea lol but I stick with my hot water bottle when its needed.

You CAN do it, stick with it and the plan will give toy great results, talk yourself into believing in yourself and plan plan plan, 3 products per day and lots of water, we are awake on average 15 hours a day ?
Break the day up into sections, if that helps, train yourself to think good and good will happen.

We are all in the same position here and that's what's so good, we all have wobbles, all have good & bad days but we are all here for the same reasons.
Here's to a fab weekend hunni x x x x

Hi Angel
Love reading your posts , keep up the Rambling ok :) because you talk sense .
Hey so your friend is coming and your going to put your onsies on hehe thats seems good idea then theres no questions .
Thanks for sharing all your pics , i remember you from last time people were saying how well you've done , and yes you worked hard and it paid off , its all about keeping to the plan no matter what the scales say like a post KD put up , where is she now .... come back hehe
I found my weight today had gone up too 254 , and its time to but a stop to it .
Hey you have really planned ahead there and going to the Dominican will be a great holiday .
Let us know if your friend notices your weight loss ok ?
I'm awake at 7AM till 10pm , i find my mornings fly , i hit lunch time and it drags from then till say 6:30pm then flys again , this is the time i need to break out of the house .
Yes plan , plan to take 3 vlcd , you say about the bars Angel, did you do 1 a day ? i love the bars on CD the orange one .
thats what i must do talk myself into believing i can do this . no negative thinking , i hear two voices in my head alot on this plan , i need to get rid of the negative one .
Wow day 27 , you finding it easy now ?
yes you have good day i must get ready and go get my daughter from my sisters ... before she thinks i'm taking the p lol

Your living room is GORGEOUS! Well done for getting it sorted! My living room still needs the carpet replacing from 4 years ago when we moved in and knocked the old fireplace out, but until we've got the wedding over and done with, it'll only be minor repair work we can afford!

Loving all of your forward planning Angel, it really does pay. I have "events" the end of this month and the end of Nov too. Both of these involve seeing people I haven't for a whole and the one in Nov involves four days away. I need to get planning now for that one I think!!

hope you're having a fab weekend and enjoyed your time with your friend!

xx

Just a quick one as my friend has just left and I'm a product behind :)

She didn't mention weight loss but was rather tipsy to say the least.
I managed to stick to plan, Not a single drink has passed my lips despite pouring her several.

Will post tomorrow which is day 28 of 100% SS x x x x

Well done for sticking to plan. What are your plans for today? I'm about to get up, do the dogs and then slap another coat of purple ( mulberry) on the kitchen wall. My new fridge is arriving at some point today and the paint needs to be dry before then !

Angel - I love reading your posts , they are always so positive and uplifting , im glad you are doing well honey xxx

Well done for sticking to plan. What are your plans for today? I'm about to get up, do the dogs and then slap another coat of purple ( mulberry) on the kitchen wall. My new fridge is arriving at some point today and the paint needs to be dry before then !

Oooh your a busy B this morning,

Mulberry sounds fab for the walls ( not that I have a bag fetish or anything but I love mine )

Lazy day here, hubby out for a walk and not a lot going on today HOWEVER today is day 28 100% SS and I'm super thrilled with myself, I'm going to say it just one more time

28 days 100% SS :)

1st unofficial weigh in tomorrow, 1 week without CDC so 3 more short weeks until I see her again and still feeling confident that I can more than manage the next few weeks.

1st planned event this weekend 2 nights in Glasgow, Friday & Saturday.
I travel up on the Friday to arrive lunch time, nail appt Friday afternoon, I have told my friends not to book anything ( they are in their 70's & the party is for their sons 50th ) I'm praying they have listened to me as I said I will want a early night ahead of the party on the Sat.
Sat we have a hair appt then my hubby should arrive mid afternoon :) party Sat & I should be able to avoid food without issue on the Sat.

I just hope it all goes how I want it to in my mind lol.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend ?

I will of course weigh in tomorrow and post the results x x x

28 days - brilliant. You sound so focused and determined. Well done. Good luck for weigh In tomorrow

Evening all,

day 28 done and dusted, that's 4 full weeks 100% SS and I'm thrilled.

The best friend didn't mention any weight loss last night but she was rather tipsy to say the least and I can see & feel it so I guess that's all that matters.

So today day 28, I tried on some trousers uk 20 and they fit but are actually a bit tight which is strange as I have others in a 18 which fit fine so I guess at the mo I'm a 18/ 20 bottom, tops are hard to tell as most of mine are tunic style not button up types. I'm noting this as I know the changes will start to come now and I want to be able to look back at those pesky trousers and next time I try them I want them to be lose.
I will refrain from trying them until my next WI with CDC which is 3 weeks time.

Looking forward to my unofficial weigh in tomorrow, now my TOTM has gone I'm praying for a nice loss so fingers crossed. Last weeks weigh in had me at 15.8.

Nothing else to report but I'm going for my 1st walk tomorrow which I will track on map my walk, it will track distance, rough kcal burned, speed and time the walk takes.
I've not got a clue how far I will get but its not going to be a big one, just one to get me started again, my pesky back is sore today but I'm desperate to get back to work so getting out and walking is what I need to do to build myself back up.

I almost forgot to have my 3rd product tonight, not at all hungry but obviously cravings come and go, cooked for the kids today then dished up Chinese for hubby this evening. I've spent a lot of today reading my " slimmer Charlie " book which I'm now 3/4 of the way through, quite a nice easy read, amazing determination of a man who lost 30 stone in two years, just by cutting back and starting to exercise, quite a amazing story.

Anyway just watching " our girl " then my " TOWIE " fix before bed.

Hope everyone has had a successful weekend ? Tomorrow is another day and the start of a fresh week, WE CAN do this, 67 days till Xmas and still a massive amount of time to make such a difference to how we look & feel x x x x

One last thing, I took delivery of a box of Slimatee today, I placed a order on Amazon yesterday ( you can also buy from ebay & Holland & Barrett ) it arrived today, thankfully I don't need it at the moment but for anyone struggling to " go " its supposed to keep you regular :)

Morning all

Week four weigh in = - 3 lb, scales showed -4 yesterday but will go with what they say today.

That's 22 lb in 4 weeks and I'm quite happy with that, currently 15.5, happy with 3 a week so fingers crossed for consistent losses.

image-3971129385.jpg

Managed a SMALL walk today around a local park, only 1.5 miles but the first step to me getting back on my feet. I know I could have done FAR more but don't want to set myself back so baby steps before big steps as they say.

Nothing much else to report at the moment hope everyone has a good start to the week x x x

Hey lovely,

Finally getting 5 minutes to catch up with you!

Well done on your weekly loss! :) I hate it when the scales don't do what they're supposed to, but well done on sticking with "today's figure." - next week will be an even better loss i'm sure.

Had a MASSIVE clear out on Sat night whilst OH went to the pub and have a tonne of shirts and jeans to sell on ebay now. Going to put the money towards a new wardrobe! Found some jeans I forgot I had which fit like a glove - size 12! - so won't need to buy anything for a bit with any luck. Good job I had a four size range in my wardrobes - yes, multiple - but nice to see the bottom end of what I have! :) Saying that, a pair of size 12 chinos from Fat Face only just do up - i'm not quite where I need to be yet... It's annoying that shops vary so much in size, but so nice when you are seeing those smaller numbers on the labels.

Sounds like a great weekend ahead - did you decide on a dress in the end?

xx

Back