Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

its great to keep our motivations firmly in our sights gets you thru the through the harder days. im just focusing on end of the year once jan rolls round going to take it one day at a time and work out what i want and need to do then.

def have the diet obsession going on too still if it keeps me going i ll take it

hope your having a succesful day
jx

Haven't had a chance to say well done for getting straight back on it after your weekend away! Fab news xxx

im worried about the steps, I went up to step 3, thought yeah I've got this sussed! Maintained for 6 months then let it slowly creep back on! I think this time I need to make more lifestyle changes, so start exercising, start managing shopping/planning meals better. My downfall is fast food- as you know I'm a single mummy and sometimes, it gets to the end of the day and I'm knackered! Sometimes I go a full 24 hours without speaking to another adult and that in itself is knackering too! I find comfort in sitting down, happy baby in bed, house tidying after a quick run around, things sorted for Jas for the next day, and just not moving for the rest of the night. Order a takeaway, just for me, and sit there and relax with some easy watching TV. It helps me to unwind and face the next day (don't get me wrong, I love my daughter more then anything and she's a little pleasure but doing it on my own is hard sometimes). I need to change this though, need to find new ways to unwind.

We will beat the fat!! X

Evening all,

Bit of a manic day today as I was at the hospital about my back. Good news is since GP doubled my dosage I feel much better, semi good news Is a course of physio is on the cards, last think is he wants a brain scan ( very random ) but said its just to rule things out ? ? ?
Not at all worried but just find it a bit bizarre . It also means if my GP and work Doctor agree on Tue then I can go back to work on a phased return :)

I did try my uniform on today and as I've been there 12 years I have quite a few uniform sizes, skirts I shall be back into a 18 which I'm thrilled at. Blouses & waistcoats are too big ( usually my bust and back drops slower but this time I'm feeling it change quicker on the top than the bottom. )
Im actually looking forward to getting back to a bit normality of work and routine of course the phased return may last a few weeks but still far better to be on the go than doing nothing. I'm ready for any snide comments but may not have to tell people straight away if I only work part shifts then food won't be a issue just yet.
As you may know I work on trains and over the years the comp products in 1st class have no doubt added to my weight & waistline. I managed no problem last time and actually became quite inwardly critical of how much others eat for the sake of it or just because its there and it's free. Tetras & bars were my saviour last time but again as you may know I'm avoiding bars as I often used to over eat them and end up with none for the back end of the week. I will cross the " bar " debate with myself when I get a date for going back.

Plan wise is as you would expect 100% SS although I've just had my last product at 11pm as I have a handy man here tomorrow to fit the tumble dryer vent which has resulted in me having to shuffle things around as a base unit needs removed in order for the dryer to go on a external wall ( will be much better than keep opening the back doors lol ) Kitchen decorated Nov 18th thank goodness then hubby can assemble the new table & chairs, things have been upside down with my daughter and the baby here but slowly we are getting the house back to some kind of normality and all living together very well :)

Of course none of this is CD related but just again another example of how my life is all go, never a dull moment lol, not sure I would want it any other way.

Off to bed soon so will catch up more over the next few days.
Hope everyone is doing ok ? x x x x

It does sound go, go, go at the moment! That's good news about the doctors and hopefully physio will sort you out too.

I couldn't live without my tumble drier - I'm very lucky to have a whole utility room which comes massively in handy as I can pile all the clothes in there out the way! Haha.

Hope you're having a good morning.

xx

Evening all, just had my 3rd product after a very busy day. Nothing to report as its been to manic to think about diets etc so 100% day as usual, Tomorrow is my 2nd off plan day and I'm still unsure how " bad " I will be, I tend to go with the flow and will see now I feel tomorrow. I'm my mind I want to be 100% on plan and I know my hubby would be fine with that but as I'm usually a bit of a drunken party animal it will be hard for others to understand. The only good thing is . . . . Even if I do partake in a few party drinks I then have a clear 30 days until my next off plan day & I have managed 39 out of 40 days 100% SS. The scales have not budged at all this week so last week looks like it is catching up on me which I fully anticipated so long as I don't have a gain on Monday which is the other reason why I'm fretting about tomorrow . . . . Then as you can imagine the other part of me is screaming . . ..you have 30 days back on SS you can so this Oh the inside of the mind of a Cambridge dieter lol I guess I won't know until to tomorrow how things will pan out. Hope everyone has a fab weekend :)

Last edited:
Morning all,

Day 41 for me today and a family party as you know this evening.
I've bought a new dress & some fab shape wear, didn't want to spend a fortune as I won't get much wear out of it, this evening & maybe 1 party in Dec ( depending on my losses between now & then )
I was going to wear jeans which are always good when I'm bigger but tried the dress and think it looks ok / good. Will post pics later.

Another good thing I visited a friend from work & the 1st thing she said was how much weight I had lost, a real boost considering still no drop on the scales since Monday :-( I will be very lucky not to have a gain on Monday especially as you guessed it I'm going to enjoy the party tonight :)
30 clear days after today and as this evening had been planned for months I don't feel as though I'm cheating.
Like last week I will be straight back on plan tomorrow & all being well, hangover depending I do aim to do a nice walk with hubby in the morning to blow off the cobwebs and burn a few KCAL.
Nothing else to report, party starts at 7.30 but meeting friends at 3.30 ! ! ! ( it may get messy )

Hope everyone is doing great and all have a fab Halloween weekend x x x x

Have a good party... And an even better walk in the morning. :)

Angel it's great to see you doing so well and with that same positive mindset you had the first time. Brilliant! Go girl!

Morning Angel, Hope you are feeling OK today and ready for another good day. Last day of sons 1/2 term here so about to work my way through a pile of laundry!

Morning Angel,

Hope you enjoyed the party last night and aren't feeling the effects to much this morning!!

Let us know how you got on...

So 30 days now till the next night out!! You'll rock it!! ?

Morning all :) In the words of the pop princess Britney Spears " oops I did it again " Thankfully no food but like last Sat far too much to drink :-( Just got up so no walk BUT it was planned & although it's been 2 weeks in a row I now have 30 clear days which will be 100% SS I'm 1.5 ltr of water down already so fingers crossed I flush it through but instead of Gin I made the mistake of drinking Rose, 2.5 bottles ( yes I drank it all ) so the sugar content is going to be horrific ! It's a new day though and I did have quite a good night catching up with friends I hadn't seen for a while etc. Best friend the one who popped round a couple of weeks ago when I tried 2 onesies to disguise my weight loss still didn't acknowledge it at all and although I'm not blowing my own trumpet it is pretty noticeable now ! Hubby says she's a bit bitter :) others did comment and I felt pretty darn good image-2496042325.jpg Full length in the WC before the party ( we went out before hand )

image-2232948173.jpg Myself & hubby :)

image-1836739808.jpg

image-2066494358.jpg Me in the summer and I can see & feel a difference so very happy Kat this morning. So here's to day 1 of 30 SS but I think it's day 42 since I restarted if that makes sense. Hope everyone has had a fab weekend, going to go and stalk a few diary's x x x

the difference is soooo noticiable, witty woo etc etc:) rosey out, shake tetra and roll! you ve got a nice long stretch and its that ll get you a lot further along the path xx

You look gorgeous angel, and it is noticeable, especially your face... Your husband is probably right and she's being bitter, either she's overweight and gutted your doing something she can't, or she's slim and likes how she feels with a bigger friend (God how cynical am I?!!!??)

You look amazing, sod em!!! ?

Great, so a fresh (sort of) 30 days now, which you will rock! You're doing fab!! ?

Evening all,

Thanks for the messages, I'm pleased I'm not the only one who can see it ( even though its only one friend who hasn't said anything it does make you doubt yourself lol )

image-2355593718.jpg

I've done this photo, the one in the centre was on our cruise in the summer and your right my face has changed lots, wasn't sure if its just because I've had may hair cut off but loving the changes so far.

Managed 3 ltr of water today so not to bad, fingers crossed I can get to 4 ltr by bed time. Weigh day tomorrow, dreading it after the blooming wine but 30 days of SS so it will be off next week :)

Great control wear from Asda last night. Kind of a slip type thing, pretty and comfy to wear, bargain £14, never had stuff like that from Asda but highly recommended for under clingy dresses.
I'm going to wear again at a party on 6 Dec so fingers crossed I can see a difference again by then :)

Boring evening waiting for X factor ( please don't judge me lol )

Will catch you all tomorrow and thanks again for all of the support x x x

There's a great difference and just in a matter of weeks! You look fab!

I think your friend probably didn't comment because she feels suddenly insecure about you having lost weight. if she's slim and not commenting I'd say it is definitely jealousy and not nice. One would have thought she could have at least commented that you looked good even if not on the weight loss. However, if she's overweight I can totally understand why she may not have commented as she will have her own issues and as we all know it's hard being over weight and it's hard trying to lose weight. perhaps if that is the case you may inspire her to lose some weight herself. I always get excited when I see people succeed in losing weight w win if I'm not losing any myself!

The difference in you is so noticeable- particularly your face! Well done. Can't wait yo see how much you change in next 30 days!!

Thanks ladies,

The friend is indeed over weight, but a lot of her " bulk " comes from her chest which is humongous bless her, we've been friends 20 plus years and have tried various slimming clubs together over the years. She did ask me about CWP back in 2012 but I think like many others its the financial aspect which puts her off.

Not sure when I will see her next as we are both busy busy busy but it's generally every couple of weeks, we do go to Amsterdam in Dec so if she doesn't comment by then I may buy her some glasses !

Quite excited to see what people at work have to say x x x

It's lovely to read the happiness coming through on your posts. It's uplifting and definitely helps me:)

I think there be significant change in the next 30 days and I'm sure people at work will notice. You have definitely lost and it shows a lot on your face. I think lost of us lose weight from our faces initially - top to toe I guess!

have a fab day and look forward to following you thoughout November. X

Angel, you look AMAZING!! Your friend is probably unsure about whether to comment or not as she doesn't want to offend. Glad you had a fab time at the party and now a clear 30 days to get back on plan! :)

We now have an unexpected dinner party on Wednesday - our hosts are making curry. Not sure what i'm going to do yet - might just have one tiny helping of it. I'm feeling pretty in the zone now especially as I get smaller, and know that one little cheat won't derail me.

Here's to another week on plan!

xx

Thanks Kira, thanks Flick

This week ( week 6 ) is a STS , no shock as it was Wine on Sat not Gin but I had better see a nice loss again next week :) I'm sure I will so no stress from me. Plenty of water & green tea for me, will be drinking it until I can't drink anymore to try & flush things through lol

Flick, you are very focused, you know you will get straight on it again the next day and your close enough to goal to allow your self a little break. Ooooooh a curry sounds blooming fab, have it, enjoy it then move on the next day, no need for guilt or stress as you will soon be on food anyway so it's good to be in control and live :)

CWP is a very isolating unsociable plan so a one off won't do you any harm.
I have great faith in you my dear x x x

Back