Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Just a quickie in between blitzing the house,
My new Xmas jumper arrived, H&M finest size L maybe by Xmas the am would have been better but I was self conscious in the store so ordered this size on line and I love it, not the best pic as I just whipped it out if packaging and straight on . . . . .

image-2483103508.jpg

Not that I'm demanding or high maintenance lol but . . . . .

Dear Santa, I want it all :)

Pretty much sums me up in a tongue in cheek sort of way.

Not sure when I will wear this one, possibly Xmas day as I have " tacky " Xmas T shirts for our Boxing Day party / pi** up lol

Trying hard with water today but even just doing the housework it's hard to remember to drink. only 500ml down so far !

Oh wow love it, you look great xx

Morning lovely ladies :)

Welcome to the weekend !

100% again today but no products or water until much later as I'm already out and shall be doing the last of my crimbo shopping when I get into Newcastle :) daren't drink water as it's a nightmare for WC trips ( far to busy )

Fingers crossed I can catch up when I get home.

Hope everyone has a good one x

Evening all :) All shopped out, seriously shattered & broke lol I think I only need 2 more gifts and that's my lot ! I've massively cut back with being off work so long this year, I love to buy thing for family & friends as I find giving is often better than receiving although I am very lucky and I do get spoilt. I've managed 2 litre of water so far since getting home so half way there, not sure it's good to cram it all in but thankfully I've always enjoyed water. I didn't weigh this morning so not got a clue how Monday will be as I think it's been 48 hours or so which is a long time for me lol, obviously 100% on plan but now blooming constipated ( TMI ) May have some slimatee later and hope for the best. I'm not in any pain I just know I need to go but it isn't happening :-( As you all know I have a very busy Dec so desperately in need of a few bits as all my stuff is getting to big which is great, another trip to primani today, and four new tops to help me through the festive season. Didn't intend to buy anything for me but at those prices it's a sin not to come out with at least a bag or two. I tried a tankini on that I've had since 2012 and although it's snug it doesn't look as bad as I thought ( size 16 ) I also tried some 16 linen trousers which fit like a glove :) I have stacks of clothes just none for this season that fit lol, All in all a good day, bumped into a girl from work who I've not seen as she's on maternity & my weight was the 1st thing she mentioned :) Hubby also mentioned it again last night, I'm feeling quite good ATM, ( 14.7 at my last weigh in ) I've out my weight for my own reference when I read back through. I'm still to see Mother in law but should see her Monday, can't wait to hear what she has to say IF anything at all. Anyway enough of my waffling ( yet again ) I shall head off and catch up with how your all doing x

Last edited:
Morning all Day 63 for me ( or at least I think it is lol ) Week 9 unofficial weigh in tomorrow then only 1 more week to Dec, touch and go for me getting into the 13's but I can seriously feel a massive difference and every time I look in the mirror I like what I see more and more :) If I don't get there by next week it's not the end of the world as I know apart from my 2 drinky nights I have been 100% SS for the whole 9 weeks :) I can't do more than that . . . . . I do sometimes think I should do more exercise but my losses aren't to different from 2012 and I was walking around 50 miles per week a lot of effort for not a lot of extra loss if that makes sense. I'm usually full of beans and love walking but my back / hip is still putting me off so I shall stick with what I'm doing for the moment. Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far, Its madness to think we are a week away from Dec and we will all feel and look so much better this festive season. I'm prepared for a gain due to all my activities which start a week tomorrow BUT I know that having these 9 weeks under my belt I will be a lot less " naughty " than had I not have started CWP. For those who " know " me know the G & T are more of a temptation than the food. We will all be tempted at parties and on nights out but we can do this . . . . . . What ever we weigh at the end of the festivities will still be far less than what it would be had we not have started so I'm trying to look at the positives. I may not post as much as I feel kind of shameful to come on here when being off plan even though my Dec is Planned I still feel bad for not being 100% ( even though it was always my 100% plan if that makes sense ) I've somehow committed to TWO off plan days in Jan and a weekend in Feb, A overnight trip to Edinburgh for a friends 40th mid Jan then a big girls night out 31st jan as we can't all get together in Dec. I have 2 weeks from NYE to Edinburgh then a further 2 weeks from Edinburgh to my girls night out THEN a further 2 weeks until me and hubby go to York for 2 nights ( Valentines weekend ) Then I have 7 clear weeks until The Dominican, where I am praying to be in the 11's ( even 11.13 will keep me happy ) I know in order to get there I can't blow this so I will as I've said TRY to make reasonably good choices when I am off plan, I'm not quite sure what I would do without this place to log my feelings and thoughts, I do keep going back to 2012 and its great to read how I didn't think the losses were possible and even now it feels unreal to think I will get back into a size 12 but I blooming well will :) A big difference between this time and that is that I don't feel scared of eating. I know a night off doesn't sign the end of my journey but it shows I have more control, than I thought I had, long may it continue :)

Last edited:
Don't slow down your posting - it really keeps me going :) and there is nothing to feel ashamed about - it's well planned and publicised :)

Don't slow down your posting - it really keeps me going :) and there is nothing to feel ashamed about - it's well planned and publicised :)

Ahhh thanks Bessie,

Another good day today and 3 products but none of them were a bar, I feel so much more I control. I guess I know I don't have long to my mini goal of Dec 1st to be in the 13's so I want to give myself every possible chance so fingers crossed as every little helps.

Week 9 weigh in tomorrow, quite looking forward to it x x x

I'm so excited for your weigh in tomorrow! Please keep posting as I love reading your posts and helps me keep going :)

Morning all, as it's a unofficial weigh in the results are in . . . .

Week 9 weigh in =

-4 lb. :)

Start weight 16.13

Current weight 14.3 :)

Total loss to date = 38 lb

Total to my Dec goal = - 4 lb, it's so close I can smell it but touch and go for next week !

Total to go for my main goal = 32 lb

image-2088839553.jpg

Happy Monday one & all :)

wow Kat your busy bee , your enjoying life thats great ! Hey 38 , this is great , so your all sorted near as for xmas and jumpers too hehe yes on vlcd you can wear one over each other lol as its so cold . How you finding the cold on this ? I'm here but i have fallen off the vlcd train , i did 6 full days and broke off at dinner time doing them all dinner . going to go again , really am cross as didnt have headache in K either . week 9 i think 9 weeks have gone and i have wasted them , gee i need to get back
i can see your well in the zone ! amazing !

Morning Kat,

Quick catch up from your weekend - LOVE the Christmassy jumper, and the shopping. I'm pretty broke this month after my York extravaganza earlier in the month so i'm just biding my time until London (get paid Friday and can't wait to get some lovely Christmassy treats from Harrods/Libertys!)

Your December sounds manic - please keep on posting, even if you're off plan - posting will remind you why you're doing this journey and probably help make good choices too. You're one of my favourites to follow because of your positivity and planning.

Weigh in this morning is AMAZING! -4lb is fab and takes you so close to target you can taste it! :)

xx

Morning all, as it's a unofficial weigh in the results are in . . . .

Week 9 weigh in =

-4 lb. :)

Start weight 16.13

Current weight 14.3 :)

Total loss to date = 38 lb

Total to my Dec goal = - 4 lb, it's so close I can smell it but touch and go for next week !

Total to go for my main goal = 32 lb

View attachment 159738

Happy Monday one & all :)

we are all getting on so well totally fantastico xxx

Hello

I have been on a mental roller coaster ride:jelous: since i started on Thurs, looking, cooking and dishing food but not tasting or eating any of it. I am happy to say that I have made it to day 5 without falling for foods gimmicks.

Little victories

Afternoon all,

I'm back for day 1 on The Cambridge wagon and I'm very happy about it.

i guess I'm just happy to know I'm going to be back in control :)

My past journey was amazing and I lost over 6st in 6 months but sadly I was foolish and didn't go up the steps :mad: I went on honeymoon and then more or less came off plan when we got home.

Within the past year I've out all but a few lbs back on and I am now ready to admit I was happier and far healthier when I was slim.

I have a new consultant whom I met today and like a lot but to be honest I find this place a great support so will only need her for the products.

I have 7 clear weeks without any social events ( very very rare for me :D ) but then Dec is MANIC, my aim is to drop at least 2 st by Xmas.
I tend to stick to tetras and bars but do like the soups and porridge so I'm very lucky that I actually enjoy the products.

Anyway enough for now, off for my 2nd shake and more water lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read my diary and good luck to one and all x

-4lbs thats fantastic. You are so close to your December goal :)

Morning all, thanks for the kind words.

I'm still not convinced I will get into the 13's by next week but like I say if not I know I've given it my best shot and I did say to be in the 13's and stay there in Dec so I guess anytime in Dec would be good considering all my Jollys lol

A week today and myself and hubby will be in the pub ahead of our Amsterdam trip my first food for I don't know how long . . . .

Breakfast and buffet evening meal included on the ship, As its buffet I shall make the best choices I can.

I will of course avoid carbs but here's my 1st question . . . .

I think most of the hot meat for breakfast ie bacon & sausage looks like it is fried so will avoid, the scrambled egg looks like its the vile powder stuff . . . They have boiled eggs and maybe mushrooms which I know are fine but How about fresh fruit ? Will the sugar give me a big gain ?
I dare say I will ask more questions later but I've kind of missed fruit but will avoid if I am better with other options, they do have cooked meats etc but its all the processed sliced stuff so not sure that would be a good idea.

Evening meal will be seafood starter ( oooooh I'm excited already lol ) followed by fish or meat with veg / salad so I'm not phased by that at all.

Just placed a order for new jeans ( uk 16 ) nothing flash just new looks finest to see me through then next few weeks as my 18's are a little baggy now :)

Here goes with my next totally inappropriate question. . . . .

Brace yourselves . . . . .

I'm laughing as I type this but here goes,
what kind of knickers do you all find best ? ( I'm sure I can't be the only one with this issue )
I wear the same style 99.9 % off the time, a plain seam free light control brief ( oh my god did I just say that on a public forum lol ) I now think something a little more " normal " would be quite suitable but I don't want to waste money on loads to find I don't like them ! You don't think about the cost of replacing all of your underwear but its going to add up lol.
I quite like the full lace type short style but in the past have found they roll down or the stretch in them goes, any advice would be appreciated but I also understand it may be a question you want to skip :)

Can you tell I have a day off today, lots of time on my hands :)

Hope everyone is well and had a good start to the new week x x

Hey lovely,

Super proud of you! You are doing so well!
Just make wise choices and you'll be fine.. I didn't because I spent nearly 3k on my vacation and wanted to enjoy it but got straight back on its gone after two weeks so happy days!
In terms of underwear I wear lace shorts or Brazilian knickers with the lace trim.. They aren't low rise thank god and are very flattering and look pretty on.

Anyway yay holiday time soon for you woop!! xoxo

Hey lovely,

Super proud of you! You are doing so well!
Just make wise choices and you'll be fine.. I didn't because I spent nearly 3k on my vacation and wanted to enjoy it but got straight back on its gone after two weeks so happy days!
In terms of underwear I wear lace shorts or Brazilian knickers with the lace trim.. They aren't low rise thank god and are very flattering and look pretty on.

Anyway yay holiday time soon for you woop!! xoxo

Thanks Vita, I'm full of good intentions lol just hope I make it how I plan it, I don't mind a short term gain and you've done great to get back to " normal " in 2 weeks, massive well done :)

Big thanks for answering the question lol it's the lace short type I'm thinking of but guess I just need to bite the bullet and buy a decent quality, I bought slightly cheaper ones to try them but like I say they've always just ended up rolling down lol, that was before the loss so I guess now they may be a lot better. Thanks again chick x x

Back