Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Evening ladies . . .

Almost through day one of 95.

100% but slacking on the water front although I've had around 2.5 litres I do like to try and have more.

You all know by now what I'm like for planning so how about this for a summer motivator ( I can't take the credit for working it out. )

There are 27 weeks until the 1st week in July . . . . . .
Half lb per week = 13.5 loss
1 lb per week = 27 loss
1.5 lb per week = 40.5 loss
2 lb per week = 54 lb loss

Without a doubt we can all be at goal and maintaining by Summer, feeling and looking great.

Hope everyone is getting back into things and has had a good day. Will pop round and catch up with you all over the course of this evening :)

Morning all :)

What a fabulous morning it is !

image-3426701114.jpg

14.2 , this morning :)

I was 14.7 yesterday but had a takeaway and fizzy pop the day before so I expected a good loss today :)

My dec low was 13.12 so not to bad at all considering the time I had off.

Another 100% day today.
As you know I started my 95 day countdown yesterday and put my 1st green dot in my diary. I shall be doing the same later. . . .

image-1877948732.jpg

Each 100% day gets a green dot, I have a few off plan events which will be red dots :-(

Not sure if anyone watches very much TV but Katie Hopkins program was on last night and is on again this evening. Well worth watching as she gained 3st in 3 months, last nights is on directly before this evenings where she aims to lose the 3st.
What I found very very interesting was the massive jump in kcal it takes her to gain weigh !
Looking forward to tonight's shoe to see how well she does getting the weight off.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :)

Hi Kat
Great idea your dots there, love the new photo you look great , hard work is paying off .
yes when your at goal you will shop till you drop , exciting to see things looking and feeling better on us . im back in the game myself my weigh in is Tuesday with my CDC . I don't like her scales as they weigh me heavier ouch lol .
wow your holiday you will feel amazing . all worth the hard work .
Katie Hopkins , I must see if its on catch up . I guess we will be seeing a few shows this year about weight usaly they last 3 months then die out lol . You know Kat that's when I think I will be still on Cambridge by July ......
How are you and your friend getting on ?

Hi Kat
Great idea your dots there, love the new photo you look great , hard work is paying off .
yes when your at goal you will shop till you drop , exciting to see things looking and feeling better on us . im back in the game myself my weigh in is Tuesday with my CDC . I don't like her scales as they weigh me heavier ouch lol .
wow your holiday you will feel amazing . all worth the hard work .
Katie Hopkins , I must see if its on catch up . I guess we will be seeing a few shows this year about weight usaly they last 3 months then die out lol . You know Kat that's when I think I will be still on Cambridge by July ......
How are you and your friend getting on ?

Thanks MrsJMC . . . .

Hope you had a nice Xmas etc

There is another weight loss program starting tomorrow on CH 4 at 8pm . . . . It looks ok but not a thought provoking show from the trailer lol ( I will still record ) I have my eye out for the new series of biggest loser etc etc

Unfortunately I've had two red dots since I started :-(
( family issues, my daughter hasn't been home since NYE with her baby but is staying with another family member, I don't approve of her BF and they are now getting a flat together so I've been very very silly and turned to food )
Back on the wagon today as I am stronger than that. !

I will now have green green green, I was a bit annoyed with myself so have cancelled my works Xmas meal on Jan 13th as I need a good run at it.
I do still have a overnight trip to Edinburgh and upon checking my products today I have 26.5 days of products left so both myself and Fiona will go and weigh in together with CDC on Sat 31st Jan. That will give me more than enough time to at least get back to my 13.12, I will still be a bit behind where I wanted to be BUT the show must go on and today is exactly 13 weeks until my holiday so I will be at the upper end of my target weights. I will settle somewhere between 11.7 and 10.7

My friend ( Fiona ) is doing great or as well as most of us after Xmas, bless her she txt me this morning to check on me and it was great as she knows all of the issues and gave me this kick up the backside I needed to keep me on track today.

On the plus side I placed a order for a couple of holiday dresses to slim into and I can get them on now :)
They will look better with weight off in fact they may even be too big but they were sales bargains so not the end of the world . , .
Just the boost I needed today that's for sure. At only £5 each its not the end of the world if they are to big when Jollys come around lol

Please excuse the second photo . . . . I didn't want to post it and can't remove it :-(

Everyone knows diets must start in a Monday so no more messing from me . . . . . X

Attachments

• image-1831593554.jpg
    image-1831593554.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image-1442415728.jpg
    image-1442415728.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Testing

sorry to hear of the troubles with the fam, fingers crossed it ll all work its self out nice and quickly she ll be hormonal just to add into the mix.

def worth a £5 gamble on the dresses but suspect your right about then being to big come the hol. it ll help get your head back in the game and lets face it even without the stress this is a bit of a juggling act once you ve had the time off. its like going back to work we procrastinate in the lead up but once we re there its all fine.
turn those dots green madam! ( says the woman who might of eaten a fairly sizable quanity of peanuts)
jenxx

the second pic in the purple dress will be good to compare against and it doesn't lool like you need to lose too much anyway. I hope the family issues resolve and appreciate it must be hard but as you say you are stronger than than an as we know from experience turning to food only provides us with momentary comfort. You wil be fine and lead the way for us all:)

Thanks Kira :)

image-2542347480.jpg

Today is a green dot day :)
I'm not sure why I allowed myself to cave in as once I'm in the zone I'm generally fine. I guess it was just raw emotion.

Daughter and baby are home tonight, BF is at his brothers apparently.
They should find out about the flat they want in the next few days.
I've come to the conclusion that regardless of my thoughts she will do as she wants, just like I did at her tender age ( 21 )

Anyway enough about that. Today has as I said been a green dot day. My friend Fiona has txt me several times and we kind of keep each-other in check lol.

We are both going to be weighed officially on Sat jan 31st, we also have a girlie afternoon / evening out on that day and hope to wow everyone,

My goals for the next few months so I can look back . . . .. . . .

Today's weigh in wasn't pretty but I know it's not a true weight due to last nights take away and a nice drop will follow in the next few days.

image-2804067880.jpg

Mon 5 Jan a whopping 14.10 :-(

My lowest weigh this time round has been 13.12, I'm more at the moment but hope to be around 13.7 by Jan 31st :)

After that my next " event " is valentines weekend with the hubby, would LOVE to be in the 12's by then.

March see's myself and Fiona off on a 4 day Jolly to the highlands, Inverness, Kyle of Lochalsh and hopefully Isle of Skye, this is the end if March so to be in the 11's would be utterly amazing ! !

Dominican at the start of April and my goal is now 11.7 as you can see from my diary above I have 91 days or 13 weeks to drop 3 stone :)

The only thing stopping me is myself so here's to another fab 100% day tomorrow !

Thanks as always for the support, your all utterly amazing :)

Evening Kat
hope she will come home soon , they don't think , they think its only them hurting . They think there kids forever in parents eyes , but want to be treating like grown ups ..... lets hope she does not stew on it too long as its hurting you .
Fiona seems good close support that's great . How are you now ?
So works doo is a no no ? I guess when you see everyone merry you feel a bit out of place too and food . Hey them dreeses you will have to get the sweing machine out come April :)
Will be just right for the holiday and at 5 pounds its a deal !
My CDC will be here tomorrow , have to see whats what , its not been easy for me today but still in the game .... early days but costing me a lot .
Deep breaths Kat ! you've come along way !

Evening Kat hope she will come home soon , they don't think , they think its only them hurting . They think there kids forever in parents eyes , but want to be treating like grown ups ..... lets hope she does not stew on it too long as its hurting you . Fiona seems good close support that's great . How are you now ? So works doo is a no no ? I guess when you see everyone merry you feel a bit out of place too and food . Hey them dreeses you will have to get the sweing machine out come April :) Will be just right for the holiday and at 5 pounds its a deal ! My CDC will be here tomorrow , have to see whats what , its not been easy for me today but still in the game .... early days but costing me a lot . Deep breaths Kat ! you've come along way !

Thanks hunni,

She's home this evening so only time will tell, our posts must have crossed.

Stick with it love, you know we are all here day or night, all in the same boat and here for support so never feel like your on your own.
It does cost a lot but our health is worth every penny.

Big hugs x x x

So sorry you are having a tough time with family- not good but glad she is home with you now. Well done on refocusing. I'm just at the end of my add a meal week so back to the ss tomorrow- I can't wait but am apprehensive as to wether I will miss food and be tempted ( stuck to. Step 2 for this week). Whilst it was nice to eat it was a real faff thinking about it and then having to cook it even though I will happily spend hours cooking and baking for my kids. Stick with it - it will drop off you in the next few weeks

Good to read you are upbeat about the weight loss/plan in spite of the worry you have over your daughter. I agree that she will still go ahead and do what she wants at that age and as mum you will be there whatever happens.

Great you have support and buddy from your friend that's refreshing to read. I find my friends just get competitive rather than supportive thogh probably don't mean to. Have a great day tomorrow x

So sorry you are having a tough time with family- not good but glad she is home with you now. Well done on refocusing. I'm just at the end of my add a meal week so back to the ss tomorrow- I can't wait but am apprehensive as to wether I will miss food and be tempted ( stuck to. Step 2 for this week). Whilst it was nice to eat it was a real faff thinking about it and then having to cook it even though I will happily spend hours cooking and baking for my kids. Stick with it - it will drop off you in the next few weeks

Thanks hunni and good luck for " stepping down " not that you need the luck, you will get straight back into it :)

Good to read you are upbeat about the weight loss/plan in spite of the worry you have over your daughter. I agree that she will still go ahead and do what she wants at that age and as mum you will be there whatever happens. Great you have support and buddy from your friend that's refreshing to read. I find my friends just get competitive rather than supportive thogh probably don't mean to. Have a great day tomorrow x

Thanks Kira, I've had days where I've been unsure of " friends " motives as we are usually comparative but the last couple of days she's been fab.

Us women can as you say be very competitive :)
x x x

Morning lovely,

Good to hear you're back to it, and sorry to hear things at home are a little stressful. You know what you're doing though and those little green dots will start mounting up before you know it.

Stick with it - you're doing amazingly.

xx

Thanks FlickG,

Feeling in a good place this morning, Another morning and another loss

image-3127539114.jpg

14.1 this morning

Was 14.10 yesterday ( just shows how much of a false gain a takeaway can show ) We all know no one can put on to loose so much just from a takeaway lol.

14.1 takes me to only +3 from my pre Xmas weight . . . .

I know I've been here before but this time there will be NO setbacks . . .
I WILL continue to stick to plan 100% SS, I WILL have a loss by my next weigh in and I WILL continue to put myself 1st.

Here's to another good day for us all, popping out now but shall catch up more later :)

Hi Kat
Was reading that and thought , how did I not see that post then it all came together , our posts must of crossed lol
Hey shes home great , and you can have clear way . kids will always be a worry .
I lost 5 its be sts on my scales for days , the scales play big part in this but I will lay off my daily weigh in now , as clothes are feeling lose .
Hey big jump , exciting Kat ! see scales can be kind !
you and Fiona both keeping eachother going , great to have that Kat .
keep in the green hehe

image-716889740.jpg

Day 5 of 95 and another 100% SS day, my tummy Is like a tumble dryer, I'm freezing and I'm getting a headache . . . . Early days but all the signs I'm looking for :)

I'm 14.1 today and going to TRY not to weigh until Sunday and praying to be back to 13.12 by then.

( daughter didn't get the flat she wanted and has gone with the BF and baby again ) I'm not going to let it get the better of me this time, YES I'm upset, yes I feel heartbroken but I know she safe at a family members house so thank god for small mercy's as others have real problems.

Hope everyone has had a 100% day ?

I'm having a lazy day tomorrow so shall catch up then x x x

Well done on staying so focussed when you have other stuff going on - I know your hard work will soon start paying off!

Sending hugs your way, have a great lazy day.

xx

Back