Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well.

I had a " slight " slip up on Wed evening,
Nothing major and this morning the scales are kind :)

image-487642896.jpg

13.6 ( I never count the small numbers )

I was 13.13 last Sat with CDC,
13.10 last sun
13.12 last mon

Just shows how the scales fluctuate.

I'm going to use 13.6 as my 1st weigh in for this months fen countdown :)

The weekend is upon us, I'm on granny duties today and back to work tomorrow,

I had a huge 40 plus items clear out last night on eBay and a cruise page so that should help funds for my slimmer stuff :)

Little man has just arrived so I shall catch up later x x

Morning all,

Another good day under my belt yesterday and another small loss. . ,

image-3335495587.jpg

image-2289899514.jpg

TOTM due this weekend but no sign as of yet so I'm thrilled with Any loss. . .

Those 12's are calling my name but I'm away 2 nights next weekend :-(
March is also a busy social month with 5 nights away ( Inverness 4, and Edinburgh 1 ) and a day trip to Edinburgh with work folk for food & drinks.

So I know it will be a off & on month :-(
Then I go away 7 April so it's crucial I try to be as good as possible where I can.

Feeling pretty good at the mo, almost on cruise control and just plodding along. I know that could change at any moment so here's to another good week ahead for all of us.

I'm Working the next 4 days which can be good or bad but onwards and downwards ! ! !

Morning Lovely,

Sounds like you're super focussed, even with your various outings. You must be feeling so much better - and exciting to be so close to those 12s!

xx

Thanks ladies,

Another fab day yesterday.
STS on the scales today but no shock as I dropped most days last week and TOTM was due yesterday.

Another 3 days ahead at work which keeps me busy, so far I'm doing well at resisting the 1st class comps, not easy as I work a afternoon tea train on my down trip and a " hot " food option on my back trip.
With being off for so long last year all of the stuff looks do tempting. But I try each day to take a picture of my " shake " on the train

image-2566662366.jpg

Outside Kings cross last night with my last shake if the day !
Dedication, I need to talk to myself constantly to keep me in track and so far it's working.

I did buy a new Bikini on Sat and although
it " fits " it's not a pretty sight lol

I have 8 weeks today until we head down to London for our night at the airport ahead of our 2 weeks in The Dominican, 8 weeks to shift as much more as I possibly can. I do have several off plan events between now and then so I will be happy with 1 and a half st, all being well, I should be in the 11's :)
That's my aim.

Anyway enough oh my Monday morning waffle, here's to a fab week ahead for us all x

8 weeks and the 11s seems like a very doable goal and with your sticking power despite planned days sure you ll do it. gonna be strutting your stuff no prob. it ll come round in a flash and be so worth it. keep up the good work
jx

Morning all,

Another 100% day yesterday. TOTM here and knocked me for 6 yesterday at work.
Just awake now and praying the scales go down by the weekend as a slight gain which can only be down to TOTM :-(

Nothing else to report, usual grumpy moods with TOTM but hanging on by my fingernails lol

Weekend away with hubby is looming and I can't blooming wait !

Hope your all going ok, will catch up ASAP x

Oh, I know exactly how you feel - i'm mid TOTM, but I was so grumpy at the weekend - and of course eating everything in sight! Well done with sticking to plan - I bet with work's freebies it was tricky.

Your weekend away is looming - lucky girl. I am so jealous, I love York (and the outlet centre too!) I bet you'll have a fab time.

xx

Another 100% day under my belt as they say.

Home now and 5 days off :)
BB switched off and usually I would have a G&T in hand to celebrate the start of a nice few days off but it's almost midnight & I'm so rock n roll I've succumbed to a salted caramel green tea lol !

I have my grandson for the day tomorrow so may not post very much but will catch up Friday :)

Well done on another 100% day my lovely.

Have a great one with your grandson today - hope you have time to prepare for your trip too!

xx

Good evening all,

The day isn't over but 100% SS ( so far ) 3.5 litre of water and a positive mind as always.

Non scale victory today i managed to buy a new top in a smaller size. It's the little things which matter lol.

The scales have been the same for 3 days, I'm still TOTM but praying to get back to 13.5 by Sat morning, I've been. Good so I know it's only due to being a woman :-(

Nice pamper afternoon tomorrow ( only at home but I shall enjoy ) we leave for York Sat morning. Train there then bus to outlet, a nice mornings shopping before we check in for some chill time. Meal on the Sat evening, breakfast Sunday morning then another meal on the Sunday . . . . . . .
The scales will not be my friend next week hence trying to be as good as possible this week. . . . . Not easy at this time of the month :-(

Hope everyone is doing well x

have a fantastic time you are just powering along. those scales will be with the programme in no time and a smaller top well thats always a very good feeling. the weekend aways extra cals will be so quickly put in the rear view mirror but the memories now they will last, have a blast safe in the knowlege you d been putting in the leg work before and are focused on your goal
jxx

Morning all,

Last chance today before my weigh in tomorrow & weekend away with hubby,
Coffee & water in hand, half hour wake up time then time to blitz the house & a mini pamper session :)

I will have another 100% SS day & pray for a loss by tomorrow, TOTM still here . . . . . Blooming typical ! ! !

Anyway the weekend is upon us so no matter what you have planned or not planned ( which is even better ) have a good one !

Have an amazing time away Kat - enjoy every moment and get back on it on Monday. Is the new smaller top coming with you too? Fab news and a real motivator.

Enjoy the pampering and "see" you on your return.

xx

Morning all,

Hope everyone had a fab weekend ? Will catch up once I'm home.

Currently on the train back from York after a fab 2 night break with hubby.
Sat was a early start getting there and straight to the Outlet for shopping, lots of fab goodies for us both then into York itself and a few more " bits " for me, most will know I have a love for Julien Macdonald stuff at Debenhams and was thrilled to get two size 16 tops which fit fab ! ( 16 is still a plus size I guess but I'm never much smaller on the top so I'm more than happy with that )
New shoes completed my shopping and we checked in at the hotel late afternoon.

Now the bad bit. . . . . .
2 bottles of wine, a few G&T, two course meal
( flipping fab ) and as you can imagine a good night was had by us both :)

Sunday we enjoyed a FULL breakfast, I are far far to much but again I blooming well enjoyed it.
Afternoon was a little more shopping followed by several more pubs, again lots of wine, bubbly & the all important gin :)
Our evening meal last night was just at Bella but again very naughty.

I'm straight back on it this morning, water water water, I'm just grateful there were no scales at the hotel although I know they won't be kind I'm itching to get on them.
My pre weekend weight on Sat was 13.4 I have nothing planned for the next 25 days so it's full steam ahead ! ! !

image-3486872816.jpg

Cheers everyone, here's to a great week and NO naughtiness :)

You're back!

Sounds like you had an incredible time, and well deserved too. Fab about the JM tops, and outlet shopping (I am v. jealous!)

I need some of your willpower - deffo struggling to stick on the straight and narrow with step 3 - weekends are my main nemesis...

Well done on getting straight back to it - you'll be catching me up at this rate!!

xx

You're back!

Sounds like you had an incredible time, and well deserved too. Fab about the JM tops, and outlet shopping (I am v. jealous!)

I need some of your willpower - deffo struggling to stick on the straight and narrow with step 3 - weekends are my main nemesis...

Well done on getting straight back to it - you'll be catching me up at this rate!!

xx

Flick, I always say these bits are the easiest . . . . . Moving up & Maintnance is by far much much harder so huge pat on the back as your sticking with it.
It's so easy to get complacent once we are comfy with our new shape. hubby keeps telling me I'm fine how I am, I know he's kind of right, I am " fine " I can shop in most shops now, I doubt people look at me and think I'm " fat " BUT I'm not where I want to be so will keep going and pray to god I can crack the steps / Maintnance this time.
Weekends / leisure time will always be a bit more of a struggle but we can do it ! ! !
We've managed to resist food for months so saying no to extra treats " should " be easy, in reality it's far far harder once kerosine is out of the window, we need to remember the great willpower we have and use it to resist.

Your wedding must be a fab motivation for you and it will be here before you know it :)

I jumped on the scales as soon as we arrived home, mid afternoon, lots of water and with the weekend off plan they were far from kind but I'm praying to pull it back by the weekend and will hopefully be back at the 13.4 I was before we set off for the weekend.

I have 25 or so days until my next " planned " day off, another drinky / lunch day with work friends in Edinburgh, ideally I would love to be 12.7 or less by then but only time will tell, it's easy to plot and plan but the reality is as we all know anything can topple us at anytime. In saying that I'm still as focused as ever I just don't like to think I'm unstoppable as we are all human.
7 weeks today and we will be on our way to London ahead of our jolly to The Dominican, to be in the 11's would be flipping fab, I do have a 5 day break before our holiday so even 11.13 would be fab, there I go with my plotting and planning lol . . .

Will stop waffling and catch up with you all now, Happy Monday folks :)

Back