day 1 again and feeling positive

taffi

hi all
today im back on LT after two bad days of stuffing my face.
ive woke up early - already done some washing and im ready to go. im going to try and sip away at my water throughout the day. ive given myself a goal until next friday. im not going to make plans and go out and stay in for the next 7 days so i can stick to this for the 1st week. as long as i pass the 1st week i should be fine. ive got loads to do around the house so ive got no excuses. for now id rather be a recluse and feel lovely being thinner.
ive got my holiday on the 19th and i really want to be a dress size down as we're going to see family.
the look on their faces if i was thinner from the last time they saw me 3 years ago!!! o that would be so great.

but i FEEL good this morning and positive. ill keep you guys posted tonight on how ive got on..........

good luck!

good luck taffi - write a list of all the reasons you are doing LT and stick it to your fridge. i've even trauled the internet for clothes that i want to wear when I finish LT and printed them off! very inspiring on low days xxxx

Good luck Taffi, you can do this!

Think about a little treat you can buy yourself next Friday, luxury bubble bath, new lippy, something non-food for you, and treat yourself to it for sticking to LT all week and having a great first WI. If you feel tempted then think about your treat to you.

Good luck babe.

x

Well done Taffi.. Never thought about about a little non food treat once a week great idea CF i think the first thing for me will be a good moisteriser and the bio oil everyone is on about..

Good luck taffi you can do it x

Good luck hun. I dont buy myself treats i put a £ for every lb i lose in a money box and i'l have a big treat when i'm at target!!

Back