• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 1 again and feeling positive

hi all
today im back on LT after two bad days of stuffing my face.
ive woke up early - already done some washing and im ready to go. im going to try and sip away at my water throughout the day. ive given myself a goal until next friday. im not going to make plans and go out and stay in for the next 7 days so i can stick to this for the 1st week. as long as i pass the 1st week i should be fine. ive got loads to do around the house so ive got no excuses. for now id rather be a recluse and feel lovely being thinner.
ive got my holiday on the 19th and i really want to be a dress size down as we're going to see family.
the look on their faces if i was thinner from the last time they saw me 3 years ago!!! o that would be so great.

but i FEEL good this morning and positive. ill keep you guys posted tonight on how ive got on..........

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vickie_L

Silver Member
good luck taffi - write a list of all the reasons you are doing LT and stick it to your fridge. i've even trauled the internet for clothes that i want to wear when I finish LT and printed them off! very inspiring on low days xxxx

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Good luck hun! Im on day 3 and finding it a lot easier!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Good luck Taffi, you can do this!

Think about a little treat you can buy yourself next Friday, luxury bubble bath, new lippy, something non-food for you, and treat yourself to it for sticking to LT all week and having a great first WI. If you feel tempted then think about your treat to you.

Good luck babe.

x

Well done Taffi.. Never thought about about a little non food treat once a week great idea CF i think the first thing for me will be a good moisteriser and the bio oil everyone is on about..

Good luck taffi you can do it x

Good luck hun. I dont buy myself treats i put a £ for every lb i lose in a money box and i'l have a big treat when i'm at target!!