day 1 again and feeling positive

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by taffi, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. taffi

taffi Member

hi all
    today im back on LT after two bad days of stuffing my face.
    ive woke up early - already done some washing and im ready to go. im going to try and sip away at my water throughout the day. ive given myself a goal until next friday. im not going to make plans and go out and stay in for the next 7 days so i can stick to this for the 1st week. as long as i pass the 1st week i should be fine. ive got loads to do around the house so ive got no excuses. for now id rather be a recluse and feel lovely being thinner.
    ive got my holiday on the 19th and i really want to be a dress size down as we're going to see family.
    the look on their faces if i was thinner from the last time they saw me 3 years ago!!! o that would be so great.

but i FEEL good this morning and positive. ill keep you guys posted tonight on how ive got on..........
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

good luck!
  4. taffi

taffi Member

hey daisybank
    sometimes i think i need luck :)
    feeliing positive today
  5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    good luck taffi - write a list of all the reasons you are doing LT and stick it to your fridge. i've even trauled the internet for clothes that i want to wear when I finish LT and printed them off! very inspiring on low days xxxx
  6. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Good luck hun! Im on day 3 and finding it a lot easier!
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck Taffi, you can do this!

Think about a little treat you can buy yourself next Friday, luxury bubble bath, new lippy, something non-food for you, and treat yourself to it for sticking to LT all week and having a great first WI. If you feel tempted then think about your treat to you.

Good luck babe.

8. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Well done Taffi.. Never thought about about a little non food treat once a week great idea CF i think the first thing for me will be a good moisteriser and the bio oil everyone is on about..

Good luck taffi you can do it x
  9. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

the only way to be hun!!
  10. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Good luck hun. I dont buy myself treats i put a £ for every lb i lose in a money box and i'l have a big treat when i'm at target!!
  11. wibbly wobbly jelly

wibbly wobbly jelly Full Member

welldone for the start again.... and goodluck. ul be down a dress size in no time ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.