day 1 again today (8 weeks to the wedding) AHHH

Scamp

Today I have made the decision to go back on lipotrim again as my wedding day is only 8 weeks away, and 4 weeks off the hen night (which could be a little hard to get out of) so I have asked if I can join the June challenge and threatened my OH not to organise any more nights out.

I seem to have put more weight on since we arranged the wedding (people have said it is probably contentment) so it is certainly time I got my head in gear.

The June challenge has really come at a good time for me and will keep me motivated (many thanks).

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the support I have been given in the past, I am looking forward to getting the 2 stone + back off again and feeling and looking fab on my big day. :love047:

Thanks Sonki, I stuck with it and did really well in the past so at least I know it works well for me and I cant get more motivation than my wedding day hey.

Hope it is working well for you too.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome back Scamp. I remember you from this last year.

You will look stunning on your wedding day, you will drop 2 stone easy in 8 weeks. Stay positive and focused, you can do it.

Hi Scamp!

Well done on taking the plunge before your big day, when you lose a bit of weight before the wedding you will feel even better on the big day! How is your dress? Does it need to be altered or is it the lace up type that can be tightened easily? I'm on this diet for my wedding too!! Good luck hun xx

Thanks MiniB and Mrsd2b for the encouragement and well done to you both on your brilliant losses and congratulations Mrsd2b (like the name) my dress does lace up at the back so I should be able to still fit in it ok, but I might have to get some chicken fillets haha, you will easily get into a size 10 by October.

Hi Scamp,
You will feel amazing now when you have lost a few lbs, even 5lbs will make such a difference in the dress!!! Have a great time at your hen night, you only have one!! Let us know how u get on with the diet :)

Will do Mrsd2b and if I do as well as you have done in the next 4 weeks it will be brilliant, Ill let you know.

Back