Day 1 again

kimbo68 said:
Ladies ive tried the cappacino shake tonight - love it.....had it on crushed iced mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Hon, I'm boring and have stuck to the tetras but might give it a go next week if it's sooooo good. How u getting on? I had a small blip tonight and ate some chicken! I hope it's not gonna mess things up. Xx
GMC (Gail)

Hi Gail, I think I would get bored with the tetra, have the other ones you have more choice...to keep me not wanting something at night I start my shakes and soup off later in the day. My daily plan is
7.30am work black coffee and pints of water to keep me going.
1pm Have my shake or soup.
5pm have a soup or shake
9pm shake
10pm bed
I find the evening hard not because I'm hungry just fancy something nice lol.
I drink water all day, and if things get to hard clean ur teeth lol.
Hope this gives u a different look at a days plan?
Cheers kim

Hey! Ladies how are you getting on? I've just got my head out of the sand and looked at the returners section of the CD forum.

Re-started for the zillonth time and never get through a full day 1. Hoping I can change that today and complete a full day. I have 46 days to Christmas day approx 6 weeks and hope to stick to SS. My back up is to SS+ on the days I am sorely tempted to throw in the towel. I have found on each re-start this CD is very difficult. Hoping Minimins once again inspire and motivate me that I can do this because I have done twice successfully before!

I'm trying to think of a noise I can spell which describes how much of an epic failure I am. Turns out there isn't one!
Suffice to say I am an epic failure. I did 3 days, got into ketosis, and was then persuaded into a curry by husband on Friday and since then, basically eaten non stop.
Grrrrrrrrr! xx

LOL! I know all about epic failure! I think the noise would not be a pleasant noise!

I've seem to be focussed this time - though I've said that when I've managed to get to 8 days and then blown it! Can you beleive I have tried re-starting CD for a full year and I am now several pounds heavier than I was when I re-started in 2011?! Ok don't answer that! It's in the past and we are where we are I guess.

Well here I am on day 1 again...lol...:)After losing weight on a VLCD and putting it back on again ( and a bit more :( ) I am determined that this will be last time.As I only have 1 pair of jeans left that fit me and a couple of pairs of leggings, Oh and a couple of bras that cut off my circulation!!! lol.... I have decided that its now or never. No more eating the kids left overs!!The OH has strict instructions that he is making dinner for the next week much to his dismay :) Poor Kids :D. Anyway hoping tomorrow goes well and that I dont feel too rough. Look forward to chatting to you all soon - sal x:)

lets do this togerther, i have just started and want to never be fat again

I'm trying to think of a noise I can spell which describes how much of an epic failure I am. Turns out there isn't one!
Suffice to say I am an epic failure. I did 3 days, got into ketosis, and was then persuaded into a curry by husband on Friday and since then, basically eaten non stop.
Grrrrrrrrr! xx

why dont we do this togerther!! motivate each other

Yes of course. Even though I've been on forum on and off for a while I'm still not hot on the following thread etc properly! There's another thread headed CD Buddies and there's quite a few shorties on there! (i.e. 5' 3" and under. How has today been for you guys? I almost caved into temptation yesterday evening due to stress but avoided it! Thankfully! It really is sooooooooo hard!!!

Yes of course. Even though I've been on forum on and off for a while I'm still not hot on the following thread etc properly! There's another thread headed CD Buddies and there's quite a few shorties on there! (i.e. 5' 3" and under. How has today been for you guys? I almost caved into temptation yesterday evening due to stress but avoided it! Thankfully! It really is sooooooooo hard!!!

maybe we should make a shorty team hehe 5,4 and unders ?? hehe

I find it harder in the winter, cuz all I wanna eat is choc, drink hot chic and gorge in cakes chips, crisps ,nachos... The list is endless .....but i remind myself "little pickers =big knickers" lol xxx

Back