Day 1 again

I'm day 1 today too! Had a chocolate shake about an hour ago - gagging! But got it down in one and had water straight after to get rid of that nasty texture/taste.

If you don't like the texture make with a little more water, add ice and drink through a straw and you may find it easier x you'll soon get used to it once your taste buds change

I've tried all different consistencies last time, it didn't work! I think it's psychological more than anything else haha! They just make me gag. I do remember it getting easier to bare though as time went on. Until the very end and I started having maybe 1 a day, which is soo not good.

I think a lot if it is psychological! I had convinced myself I was going to hate them and the first made me feel sick but now they go down a treat my youngest even tries to steal them always asking for a taste - which means he wants it entirely!!! I like the soup too which I have at night and make cold in shaker then warm in a pan. Yes missing a shake is soooooooooo bad!!

I like the soups! I got 4 in my lot today. Going to ask for 7 next time so I can look forward to a warm soup at night I think.

Im on day 2 (second time round) and I have soup every night, i stand at the hob, and do it in a saucepan, makes me feel like im cooking a meal... i must admit though i do mix it with 400 - 450ml of cold water then bring to simmer.

Day 1 for me too. And first time posting. Feeling positive about it all today let's hope it continues

Keep posting, it always makes me feel better... especially when people answer lol

The soup is awful. Don't think I will be having that again. Thank goodness day 1 is almost over I am feel rather nauseous this evening

My Pharmacist advised me not to have the soup until at least the end of the first week as by then I will be glad of something savoury and it wouldn't taste as bad.
Maybe if you try it again in a week it might taste better or try adding some pepper?

best of luck with your journey:).....sorry dont know of anyway to make the shake experience a more pleasant one:(

Goodluck ladies, stick with it xxx

I start tomorrow and I can't wait :) I did it seven years ago, I know the first two days are gonna be hard going but I just keep thinking how energetic and happy I felt once I was into it. Fingers crossed ;)

Back