1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Day 1 ... already a DISASTER !

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by artdecolady, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. artdecolady

artdecolady New Member

Hey Everyone, I joined SW yesterday and due to my child-care & long hours I am going to be doing it from home online. I have joined up without much thought and after our weekly shop so I am having to try and eat around what is in the pantry so I do not waste any money. Here goes for my first day...

Breakfast: 1 Wheetabix (1/2 HEB) with 125ml of Semi-Skimmed Milk (1/2 HEA) with a chopped banana

Lunch: 3 Ryvita wholegrain crispbreads (1/2 HEB) with 2 Dairylee Light triangles (1/2 HEA)
    3 slices of cucumber on each - Super Free
    2 carrots chopped and sliced into carrot sticks - Super Free
    10 Cherry Tomatos - Free
    Snack pot of mandarins in juice (they where in the cupboard) - 2 Syns
    Muller Light Strawberry Yoghurt - Free

Dinner: Uncle Ben's Wholegrain Brown Rice - Free
    2 Small Chicken Thighs Grilled - Free
    Raspberries - Super Free
    Muller Light Cherry Yoghurt - Free

Okay so other than a lack of veggies at Dinner (I had to eat at the work canteen as long shift so did the best of the options) I was doing okay. That was until an emergency meeting where I was told, oh by the way your job might not exist and if it does you might need to move the other side of London - which would be a 3 hour commute each day :eek: but here take these Krispy Kreme doughnuts and explain to your staff please ! so as you can imagine I got a bit sucked in by all the negativity in the room and ended up eating not 1 but 2 of the damn things !! So now I am having to be super good all week to try and pull back a bit on the Syns count. :) Hope you are all doing well today