Day 1 and nervous!

Clare.

Hi all... well this is day 1 for me! Have been following this forum and reading all about the diet and have decided to give it a go! Had a vanilla shake this morning - was ok... Hope that the forum helps me keep motivated and on track.
Talk soon!
:p

Good morning Clare, and welcome to LT and the forum.... Log on as much as you can.. The people will help i promise.. Get the first few days done and you will be over the worst....

Good luck hun x x

Hi Clare, you are in the right place....people are a great on this forum and will get the support. Good luck for the first week! You will be fine if you keep focused! :) 1st week for me was tought but got through it by filling up on water!

:welcome2:

Stick around here Clare and you'll have no worries at all. No matter what you're going through you'll find someone on here who'll be able to help. I have spent so much time laughing during this diet at the posts or comments on here, it really helps and makes the time pass (raging about the work I'm not getting done though :(). As for the shakes, I couldn't stomach the vanilla one at all. In fact for the first couple of weeks I thought none were particularly nice but now I love the chocolate and hot chicken soup (either as soup or as biscuity thing done in microwave - check out recipe thread), I'm still not a big fan of the strawberry but it's nice for a change. The shakes really do taste a 100% better when they are made using a blender, I bought a hand blender for €10 and keep one in work and have another one at home. Using the shaker is okay if you're out somewhere but they really do taste better blended, well for me anyway.

Best of luck xxx

Hi Clare, hope you are ok. Today is my first day after a long break from LT. This really is the best diet I have ever done but it's not the easiest. This forum is amazing I don't know what I would do without it and I even have it on my iPhone lol

Good luck and we can get through this first week together x x x

Hi Clare, welcome and good luck!

It's really hard to start with but keep logging on here for support and inspiration and you'll soon be 'in the zone' :D Read people's posts, diaries and Blogs and you'll find that we've all been through exactly what you will experience on your LT journey. You will want to cave in over the next few days, that I promise:(, but do try and stick it out cos it's worth it and so are you! :D

ps Same message to Shaz, 'cept you already know most of it!

Hi Clare, welcome!!
This is my second day restarting the diet. The hardest part for me is actually starting, lol... so welldone!! hehe.
It does get easier, especially once you see the pounds fall off you. Before you know it you will have lost a stone. The recipe thread is brilliant, so many ideas people have come up with to make things a little more interesting and mix it up abit.

Good luck :) Look forward to reading more of your posts!!

Luv Chesca x

Hi Chesca. This is my third day after re-starting. Was just wondering with the festive season so close, what do you. Or anyone. Really unsure of what to do. Especially as I have my 30th birthday a couple of weeks before Xmas. Was really hoping to be done and dusted with losing weight by my 30th birthday as I feel I have been on the diet wagon for ever. I started at WW at 22 and still going. I just wonder what it would be like to struggle to maintain rather than struggle to lose.

Hey Clare
How you doing day 3 for me now and trucking along fine

hey all - just getting a chance to log on after work and day 1 is done. The shakes are not good!!! I am taking them but its like you read my mind with how to make them better in your messages! very interested now in checking out the recipe link! Thanks again and i am all pleased about the support - will defi be online lots i think. Thanks again everyone!

hey clare welcome and good luck! just think of them as medicine to rid you of the excess pounds :) just keep busy,, take baths and early nights as much as you can and just keep drinking that waster..it is allll soooo worth it..:) keep us updated :) x

Hi Chesca. This is my third day after re-starting. Was just wondering with the festive season so close, what do you. Or anyone. Really unsure of what to do. Especially as I have my 30th birthday a couple of weeks before Xmas. Was really hoping to be done and dusted with losing weight by my 30th birthday as I feel I have been on the diet wagon for ever. I started at WW at 22 and still going. I just wonder what it would be like to struggle to maintain rather than struggle to lose.

Hi GlitterBug!
I know exactly what you mean, a lot of my thinner friends were upset at the fact I won't be out drinking over Christmas, infact one of them called me boring, lol.
I have decided, after a lot of thought, that I will continue Lipotrim over the Christmas holiday (no xmas dinner) and continue until i reach my goal - which will hopefully next summer. I have young children so we have lots of yummy food around the place. I'm trying to tell myself it's just a few days. I know how hard it is to stop and restart, I want to finish dieting as like you feel like I have been dieting forever. I have struggled with my weight since our first son was born when I was 19.

Welldone for restarting from experience that is the hardest part with LT, actually starting again, lol.

Luv Chesca xx

good luck with your journey x

hi clare, im new to this too, i am on my second day, this site is fab! keep reading everyones highs it really does get ya through, cos of course i am an expert now im on day 2 haha. feel free to come have a chat, i need all the lipo buddies i can get x

Good luck all you newbies!

Back