Day 1 back low carbing

Scamp

Hi all

Today is day 1 for me back on the low carb dieting journey (again).

Thanks for the advice and support Jim, its great to know your always around.

I have spent the weekend reading up on old posts and stickeys and Ive been out shopping ready.

So hear we go, I know some of it will be trial and error at times as it seems quite a while since I low carbed last time, but I am really looking forward to getting stuck back into it all, and hopefuly see some good results.

At the end of February Im back at the hospital and it would be great if I can have lost some by then.

Good luck to everyone for this week.

Hiya Scamp! Good luck with the diet.

And *psssst!* it's OK, you can call it Atkins on here - it's only other people who don't understand and get bees in their bonnets! ;)

Thank you for wishing me luck (Ive got a feeling Im going to need it over this first week). I am sat with my Atkins cookbook as we speak, and working myself up to making the pumpin soup. Ive bought the pumkin, but Im not sure whether or not I will like it, still Ill give it a go.

The amount of water is definately something I need to work on, I just need to remember to drink it steadily through the day rather that drinking to much before bed, which I tended to do last time.

I lurve pumpkin soup - especially with nutmeg in it, really brings out the flavour. I can't have any for a while yet, staying on induction, and I think they're a bit too high in carbs for this stage.

Let me know how it goes.

Susie

welcome and good luck with your new start

Hi Scamp welcome back. x

Hi Scamp, welcome back :wavey:

Nice to have you around again. :)

Hi scamp

Welcome back must be a week for restarting cos I have just restarted too. Am a week in now feeling good and very positive. Good luck xxx

welcome back. maybe drink water with your meals - makes it easier to make sure you get your 2 litres x

Thanks all for the support, that is the brilliant part of being on this forum knowing someone is always around to give you help and advice.

Week 1 weigh in down 4.5lb and Ive really enjoyed it, I am finding this way off eating is so easily fitting in to my life. Roll on week 2 when hopefully I can break through the next stone barrier. Hope everyone else has had a good week.

Ive just adjusted my ticker and I have lost exactly the same amount as I still have to loose, it looks dead weird (haha).

Great stuff, well done Jo, that's good.

great first week well done

Back