Day 1 Back on SS

slimming deb

Started SS today finding it harder than my first time around ! The nice smelling sousp etc in the office are not helping ! Anyone else starting this week ? Trying to stay postive and stick to it !

I have managed to stick to it so far but im tryng the ready made shakes for the first time, am i the only one who finds they taste really odd? I like the Chocolate one but the Strawberry and Banna taste a little chemical like ? maybe its just me ?

I dont like the Soups or the porridge or bars really so i am limited (maybe im just fussy?)

:) Had first shake of the day ! sticking at it but again finding it harder this time ! :(

I started on AGAIN on Wednesday!! I'm finding it so hard, so I had a SS+ day today but feel really guilty for doing it!! I want to do SS 100% so that's it for me! Got to stick to it.
Good Luck

I'm back on CD again!! Finding it harder this time round. Lost 2st first time then put 1st back on ( had major op so had to stop diet). I've got 1st 8 lbs to lose. Just find it hard to stick to it especially in the evening. Just need to stay focused I guess!!!

Or think of something which totally takes your mind off food?
or, do what I do and meet the challenge head on, watching programmes which are non stop about food!

I'm with you on he ready makes. The choc is lovely but the other to taste odd, like you said a bit chemically (is that a word???) :)

Hey there girlies. Its my first day back on CD. I just haven't been able to stick to it at all but I'm determined to drop 16lbs. Since I met my fella a year ago we've had an amazing time but just eat and drink out all ths time! Hence why I've gone from being at 10st 7lb to 11st 9lbs ?
Need some words of encouragement please ?
Xx

Hi. I'm back and finding it hard. Tried on and off for a few weeks. Been ill and hols so disaster! Joined the June challenge. I did finish off the wine last night, one 1 glass and ate some ham.... Got to have a good day today!

That's my problem! I love love love wine!! ? I'm determined to do this though :) I've had two boiled eggs, black decaff coffee and two choc shakes. I'm more thirsty than hungry to be honest! Stick at it and try to stay off the wine babe ? have some sparkling water instead. I love San pelligrino xx

Good morning Golygfor :) How was yesterday? No wine I hope?!! To be honest I was super busy yesterday so I sailed through it but had an awful nights sleep :( looking forward to today and seeing how i go! Let me know how your day was/is :)

Back