day 1 cd feeling depressed

Hi
this is my first day of cambridge.. how are you doing I read your first post.. drop me a line it would be great to have a chat

i've just finished my 1st day on CD too! Today was easy, i just hope it stays this easy cos if it does, i can do this! Good luck x

Charleen, i feel exactly the same as you, i have so much to lose i feel overwhelmed and startto think its impossible. But then i think i can do this and just take one day at a time! I start SS on 5th Jan and really looking forward to it atm. But hope i continue to stay positive! xx

charleen, I'm on SS, had the flu last week and was on loads of pills and potions from doc which has messed me up really, struggling to get back into ketosis but am just sticking to the programme and trying my best. Its good to talk to you as although i've been on it a while at the moment I'm in a similar boat to you.
J
Hey jayne23 i really messed up and struiggled to get back on this diet, could it be the cold weather? any way yesterday i wanted to try again but looks like today is the time, i may try drinking hot water, see how that goes i am really determined in my mind but not my belly , how you doing ???

Back