Day 1 CD Starts tomorrow

Tracee

Hello everyone

I've just met with my CDC and she is lovely thankfully. I had intended on having just 3 packets on SS but she recommended I have 4 packets... she feels that 3 packets is a struggle for anyone starting out on Week 1. She also has given me the bars and said it is not a problem having these right from day 1... confused? Mucho! But anyway I am going to take her advice as she is the one I will be working with to get this weight off... so here goes for tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone else, and I just hope I have fantastic losses as all of you have.

Thanks Shanny!

I've spent the last two hours looking back over old posts and so many people have been sold these bars in week 1.. yet the same replies keep occuring.. do not have them until week 3. Why do CDCs do this I wonder.... if you can't have them and they can hinder weight loss why on earth do they sell you them.. afterall they are the experts we're not! Cambridge Weight Plan obviously made these guidelines for a reason...

I will not be having my bars for two weeks.. I think it's going to do my head in knowing they are there..lol.

Back