DAY 1 DIARY

thinoncemore

Hi all,

As i said yesterday ive bitten the bullet and started today !, very optimistic easter weekend lol.

I woke up this morning and feel pooped think ive got my daughters bout of chest infection/flu so i feel ill anyhows with headache and sickness etc so i thought i wouldnt feel the withdrawel from carbs so bad untill my body goes into ketosis ( well thats my theroy lol)

My mother has jst taken my little one for the weekend so if i feel i need to lie down etc i can which should make it easier.

Im planning on laying on the sofa and watching tv, and thankgod ive got my hobby of crochet (i am 30 not 100 lol) but it keeps my hands and mind so busy hours fly by less time to think of food.

Im on 4 shakes a day cos im 5ft9 only just had my first one, made it with 300ml of water and a couple of ice cube, i had the bannan one and its yummy although i can not wait for the bars next week lol, ive also got some soups chicken and mushroom and veg so may have one of those for me tea later on.

so all in all guys so far so good , goodluck to all x

best of luck Lisa you lucky thing be child free for the weekend:D:D

Good luck hun. I started 3 days ago and am doing ok but it is so hard knowing all the extras my family will be having because it is Easter. :cry:

Good luck! Tip for the first days, drink as much water as you can, it really helps you get thru as you feel full.

Im starting to feel a little nibbley now, im not hungry and only had 1 pack 3 to go and ive drank 1.5 ltrs of water so well on my way with that jst wanna eat, prob the reason why im so big to start with ! lol

Back