Day 1... = Difficult!!! Does it get better??

harassed_mother said:
Hahaha love it I'm the same but with girls in work who made the snide comments about me putting it all back on when I finish although I'm 4st lighter and they still overweight and eating crap I will be the one laughing when I look better than them at the Xmas night out :)

Phew glad I'm not the only one! I just xcant help myself! I'm going to by myself 'a thin outfit' from a clothes shop that I wouldn't dare step into to keep me going! You just keep going girl we'll be the ones with the last laugh!

shazzy_shaz said:
Phew glad I'm not the only one! I just xcant help myself! I'm going to by myself 'a thin outfit' from a clothes shop that I wouldn't dare step into to keep me going! You just keep going girl we'll be the ones with the last laugh!

I said the same in going London on Saturday for the Olympics and taking my birthday money I have had since April as I want it fr clothed but refuse to buy any fat ones anymore so I have decided that if I see a nice dress I could wea for the Xmas night out I'm gonna buy it and that will be my inspiration for continuing this diet :)

Ohhhh what event are you going to be watching? Someone recommended my virtual model as you should be able to view clothes on your model! There's so many sales on at the minute that I'm going that buy some thin clothes as well to spur me on further... Especially with all the parties/ BBQs supposedly coming up!

shazzy_shaz said:
Ohhhh what event are you going to be watching? Someone recommended my virtual model as you should be able to view clothes on your model! There's so many sales on at the minute that I'm going that buy some thin clothes as well to spur me on further... Especially with all the parties/ BBQs supposedly coming up!

Watching trampolining and beach volleyball :) I know I need spurring on think I'm almost back in ketosis now too

Back