Day 1... = Difficult!!! Does it get better??

zimmum

I have started the CD Sole Source today! i had my 3 products which were not as bad as i thought they would be. however, i found today incredibly hard without food not to mention the frequent trips to the loo due to increased water intake... i feel pretty rubbish but going to try to not to cave in as i am desperate to lose the weight :(

How long before i should expect to feel upbeat and full of energy whilst on the diet?

zimmum said:
I have started the CD Sole Source today! i had my 3 products which were not as bad as i thought they would be. however, i found today incredibly hard without food not to mention the frequent trips to the loo due to increased water intake... i feel pretty rubbish but going to try to not to cave in as i am desperate to lose the weight :(

How long before i should expect to feel upbeat and full of energy whilst on the diet?

By Day 5 at the max you should enter ketosis. If you feel hungry have something off the ss+ food list x

Oh I forgot about the food you can have!! I will bear that in mind but doesn't that slow down the process of ketosis then?

I CAN do this! I woke up feeling rather motivated this morning! :) hope it lasts lol!!

Have a great day xx

Not really, i'm always in Ketosis within a couple of days doing either ss or ss+ x

Oh right! Thank you :)

I found the first week hard, I felt rubbish but after that I was definately in ketosis and now feel great! Good luck you can do it xx

Aww thanks :) Day 2 today! And the day is done and dusted without cheating..yey!!! I feel like its such a huge achievement! Im going to try and take one day at a time as today seemed even worse than yesterday :-/
Can't wait to be in ketosis!! :) xx

I really struggled with day one and two! By day three I felt great my cosultant give me wee stick (its more like paper though) to check if I was in ketosis and I was, so I think that is why i felt much better yesterday. Today I feel great drinking loads of water about 3litres a day, I am so thirsty all the time and it also keeps my hunger at bay x

Gembo82 said:
I really struggled with day one and two! By day three I felt great my cosultant give me wee stick (its more like paper though) to check if I was in ketosis and I was, so I think that is why i felt much better yesterday. Today I feel great drinking loads of water about 3litres a day, I am so thirsty all the time and it also keeps my hunger at bay x

I did the test yesterday (day 3) as I was feeling great but the test was negative! Today feeling very weak and giddy! Had been drinking loads of water but today only managed a pint so far can't seem to get it down me today

Maybe tomorrow you will be in ketosis. I'm missing my food tonight hubby is having a lovely teA. I need to stay strong and keep reminding myself it won't be forever and the stronger I stay the quicker I can eat food again!!

Aww I know the feeling hun! Hubby had a chicken curry for his dinner.. I had spicy tomato soup... :( wasn't very nice lol

Gembo82 said:
Maybe tomorrow you will be in ketosis. I'm missing my food tonight hubby is having a lovely teA. I need to stay strong and keep reminding myself it won't be forever and the stronger I stay the quicker I can eat food again!!

I did the test today, and I am in ketosis!!! YAY!!! Finally!! Mind you I didn't need the test to tell me as I felt great today, like you am thirsty all the time! And not hungry or craving like mad... My willpower is slowly getting stronger :)

That's great news!! I've never had willpower like this I'm sure with any other diet I would have caved in by now, but strangely I haven't and this feels a lot harder then other diets but my willpower is stronger.

I just don't want to ruin any kind of weight loss on Friday, when is your weigh in?

i agree this is definitely harder than any other diet ive done before!!

my first weigh in is tomorrow! so wont be a full week... when did you start your diet?

Saturday was my first day, and my first weigh in is tomorrow night so we must have started about he same time? Let me me know how you get we could spur each other on when it gets tough x

Yes we did start together! :) I'm up for that!! :) will let you know how I get on today!

I feel so rubbish in myself because of all this weight I've gained since having my daughter! Im
Determined to lose as much as I can before her first birthday ( which is in less than a month!! :-/ )

Hope all goes well with weigh in at let's stay focused!! I have never reached a target weight before, mainly because it takes too long to get there, but determine now and hoping I get some good weight loses. How much do you want to lose in total?

Gem x

Ideally 2 and a half stone but realistically 1 and a half stone... I have never dieted all my life, i have either improved my diet or increased exercise but this time I feel I'm in so deep that I need something to kick start my loss plus my exercise is zero since having a child to look after...

You very lucky I've been on and off diets for 10 years so I'm determined to make this work. I do zero exercise and my hubby has said that he will let me do the diet if I start a proper exercise routine when the weight is off. He doesn't like fad diets, and thought this might have been one, but he can see why I want to do it.. I've got about 3 stone to loose and I'm hoping it takes about 12 weeks x

Back