Day 1... = Difficult!!! Does it get better??

So we have about the same target hey! We will help each other get there!! When I say I have never been on a diet before, I mean something like this!! Lol I call this a diet as opposed to eating less but healthier food! I have always been conscious of being overweight since my teens...

Just had my weigh in and I lost 3lbs which is not bad considering it hasn't been a full week and it's taken ages for me to get into ketosis. Hopefully next week is a better loss..

Yeah this is definitely a diet lol!! Well done on your weight loss, got mine tomorrow will let u know how I get on x

Thank you :)

Yes do let me know xx

Hi

I've lost 9lb and 12" all over!! So chuffed!! Feel really motivated for week 2 now! x

Oh wow!!! That's awesome! Am so happy for you!! Well done! :) week 2 here we come!!!!!! :-D

Definitely I feel great today, weight loss has inspired me and had my shakes at 12pm 4pm and 8:30pm as I get more hungry in the evening and afternoon and I'm not that hungry in the morning. I don't know if this will affect my weight loss eating later in the day might check with my consultant. Also had just under 4l of water swapped my smaller glass for a pint glass, and had 7 which has also kept me full

How have you been? X

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Day 5 for me today and I've not really struggled with hunger, but have really craved food. I'm keeping myself busy with crochet and the computer. I thought I would be OK once I got into ketosis, but my brain doesn't want to play :(

I know that feeling I was like that last week a bit feel better today though not sure how long it will last everyone keeps telling me it does get easier and I am believing them to keep me motivated! x

Gembo82 said:
Definitely I feel great today, weight loss has inspired me and had my shakes at 12pm 4pm and 8:30pm as I get more hungry in the evening and afternoon and I'm not that hungry in the morning. I don't know if this will affect my weight loss eating later in the day might check with my consultant. Also had just under 4l of water swapped my smaller glass for a pint glass, and had 7 which has also kept me full

How have you been? X

I have also not been hungry in the mornings.... Yesterday I managed only 2 SS meals and think I must have has less than 4 pints... I hope to make up my water intake today... I otherwise feel really good! Never crossed my kind about eating times affecting weight loss in the diet, good point!!! As it does affect with proper food, pls let me knw what ur CDC says

Hope the weekend is going well :) xx

Weekend is going well feel really focused, I'll text my consultant today and let you know what she says x

How's you day going Zimmum? x

Hi Gembo82!

Day is going ok thanks!! Lots of treats in the house hubby bought yesterday, but am resisting temptation!!!! Today's fathers day so will be cooking hubby his fav dinner

keeping positive in spite of all this food around me... Today I tried on a top I used to wear prepregnancy and it actually fits me just right...have tried it on many a time but always rode up becos of my bulges everywhere!! So that's kept me on a high today :)

Are you having a relaxed weekend?? Xx

Oh wow I bet that felt amazing!

Also cooked a chicken dinner for my husband and step son it looked lovely, but wasn't too tempted as I feel quite focused at the moment.

My consultant text me back saing I should have the shakes when my energy levels need them, not quite sure if what aim doing is right? Might talk to her on Friday when I go for my weigh in again

Will tomorrow will be day 10 so nearly at the half way point of week two, this week seems to be flying so far

X x

Yea, gosh Day 10 tomorrow!! It really is flying by! I must say tho I am bored of the shakes, soups and porridges :( lol! Must be another reason why I'm never hungry haha

What are your favourites?? X

I'm only having the shakes, the soups made me gag, and I just kept throwing them away lol! I dont like normal porridge so I am pretty sure I wouldn't like this one

I like the strawberry and cappuccino a lot and the chocolate is quite nice. The rest I didn't like, but feel fine with the three I like, not got sick of them just yet...... Touch wood lol!

Which ones do u like?

X

I like the chocolate, banana, and cuppacino shakes, I did like the vanilla and toffee walnut but no so Much now find them super sweet so keep those for when I need a sugar kick (they probably all have the same amount of sweetening)

In soups I initially liked the chicken and mushroom, leek and potato and oriental chilli (orientsl chilli smells like soap when mixing it... A bit off putting) but have gone off all of them

I eat the porridge only because it has oaty bits and I can chew it lol but sometimes very hard to go down the apple and cinnamon one is the best of the three xx

Hi Zimmum

How's you week going? We are on the right side of week two a couple of days till weigh in!

I've been waking up with headaches this week and today haven't been able to shift it, it is the totm so I don't know if that has something to do with it. Although I don't normally get headaches x

Hi Gembo82

Week has been alright thanks, definitely not hungry!! But miss food all the same lol!

Funny you should mention the headaches! I suffer with migraines related to totm however since being on the diet I have had about 3 and 2 of which have been this week... Plus its not my totm..Today is the worst as its affecting my eye and the only relief I get is to sleep (impossible when u have a 1yr old getting up to mischief all the time)

Have my weigh in tomorrow evening! Although I've been sneaky and jumped on the scales at home... Can't see a massive change since last week :-/

Well with regards to the headaches I think mine are due to lack of sleep. Had a good 8 hours last night and no head he this morning. I also sneaked in the scales and to my disappointment not much change ether. Hope that's not the case on Friday! Let me know how u get on with you weigh in

Gem x

Heya!

I lost 3lbs again this week! Bit disappointed but trying to keep positive xxx

Back