Day 1... = Difficult!!! Does it get better??

thats still good hun xxx

MissieCB said:
thats still good hun xxx

Thanks hun! Just feeling sorry for myself!!! LOL, I think I was being very optimistic about losing a stone in a month, but it's proving difficult!' xx

Well done 3lb is brill! All in the right direction, stay positive and roll on week 3 never though I'd see week three in the beginning! I think that is a massive achievement in its self x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Thanks Gem!

I've decided to put the bathroom scales away this week! My CDC thinks I'm having my bfast too late and that is contributing to my slow loss??!! So going to change a few things this week and see how it goes...worth a try ay!! Xx

Good luck for your weigh in today xx

I'm having my breakfast quite late, been on my scales not showing much difference, what time r u having your breakfast? I have mine between 10:30 and 12, it suits me loads better as get more hungry later in the day. What time has your consultant said you should have breakfast? Mine was a bit vague when I asked her.

gem x

I was having my bfast when my little one has her morning nap which would be anything from10.30 to 12 (same as u).. She suggested having it first thing when u are up as it helps kick start your metabolism! Makes sense! (I think our metabolism naturally slows down since we are on a vlcd. From our last meal the night before to bfast is quite a long stretch for our body on no fuel)

Xx

Lost 3lb too was hoping for a bit more but can't complain its all the right direction.

Going to try and have my breakfast when I get up rather then waiting till later on in the morning to see if that makes a difference

Week three here we come x

Gembo82 said:
Lost 3lb too was hoping for a bit more but can't complain its all the right direction. x

That's definitely a step in the right direction!!! Also... Week two seems to be a slow WI for most people! I lost 2lbs on my 2nd WI :( but lost 6lbs this week :) ! So see what you do next week!

Thanks shazzy shaz that gives me a bit more hope for week 3, I've stuck to 100% do was just hoping for a little bit more but onwards and upwards. Thanks for your feedback it really helps to keep me motivated x

Anytime! I can't believe how many times this forum has saved me from reaching for the cheese toastie sandwiches! I loved cheese! You'll see week 3 WI will be fabulous... Even after my week 1 WI my CDC said next week would be slow and I thought yeah right but when I saw that 2lbs loss I was still mortified! I'm so glad now that I stuck with it! You'll do fab at your 3rd WI!! :)

Same here this forum has really helped me to stay focused and also now it's stooped me getting disheartened. This diet is the best one I've ever done in all the ways I though I'd hate! But I can handle not eating food which I never thought I'd be able to do, and I've got amazing willpower!! And I look forward to getting on the scales for me weigh in each week!! Very strange! And I'm not really hungry anymore!

I agree with you both! I would have caved in a long time ago if it wasn't for this forum! Been 100% into this diet, so I know it will pay off... We just have to keep going ay :)

Happy Weekend guys!!

Happy weekend too!!

Happy weekend to you!! We can do it!! :)

Hi zimmum and shazzy shaz

How's your week going so far? I've got my third weigh in a day earlier this week so it will be on thurs do hoping it goes well

X x

Hey Gembo82!! My weeks going alright so far I've got my WI tomorrow but it's also my TOTM though and I used to always whack on around 6lbs without fail!! I know it's not an excuse but if I haven't lost at least I've got a reason for it!! Will have to up for it next time round instead! I can't believe I've done almost a month on CD!

I'm sure you'll do fantastic at your WI!! How have you found this week so far? Is it getting easier/ less horrid for you after the woes of first week?? :)

Definitely getting easier the first few days were awful lol, I do miss food but seem to be staying focused. Let me know how u get on with you weigh in, r u doing sole source? And wow a month with Cambridge that's brill! On week three so coming up to a month x

Hey ladies!!

Week is going ok thanks! I'm finding I'm cooking loads! I don't mind, because I don't feel tempted anymore!

Gem, you will have your weigh in on the same day as me then!

They do say that totm always slows down the weight loss, but u never know every one is different!! Besides you have done so well shazzy!!! I'm sure you will be fine

Xx

Fingers crossed zimmmum!! But if it is a slow week then at least I've got an excuse ready!! I'm finding myself cooking at the minute as well! I don't want the food but I can't seem to stop myself from been around it these past few days! It's gotten slightly better as work as I told my head of department about CD and it's fine at lunch now as I don't have to come up with an excuse why I'm not eating!

Good... Or bad either way I'll let you know how I get on Gembo82 and yep I've been on sole source for a month! I've had three cheat days... Well not really a cheat but Sole source plus as I had some chicken breast! But still had losses so when I'm desperate again or if ever I need to eat then I know I can fall back on the sole source plus!!

It's good to know that SS+ didn't affect your losses!! I had 2 boiled eggs today (don't even like boiled egg) because of my ongoing headaches! My CDC said she was going to get back to me on why I might have loads since starting cd... Who knows!! Been avoiding SS+ because I wanted to lose the weight faster but since I've only lost 3lb a week I thought (and hope) it wouldn't hurt!!

Hope your throat is getting better! Xx good luck for tomos weigh in xx

Back