Day 1- doing it and enjoying it- am I mad!!

hope70

Started CD today. Had a lovely apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast and just had a leek and potato soup. Constant supply of water and peppermint tea. Many many visits to the bathroom. This is so much tastier that the lipotrim I did about a year ago. Hopefully the 3 stone will be off by April 1st- my 40th. DETERMINED!!

Well done you :) Hope it lasts hun x

Btw heard people mix peppermint tea wiv choc shakes to make warm minty/choc drink!

Thanks, yes I did that when on lipotrim. I think that will be my evening shake!

It is not so bad... just be near a toilet! I know the next couple of days are going to be tough but so far so good! it feels a relief to be doing it! Good luck with yours

Hi hope70,

You're definately not mad.... i'm on day 5 and still loving it!

Well done so far and good luck x

Oh hope, you give me hope! I'm so looking forward to this one as lipotrim was a bit errrm..bland? I so cant wait till friday, i'm totally sick of this bloated feeling :)

Amen to that, I felt like I had a menu in front of me and they are so tasty compared to lipotrim. The CDC is so much more friendly and invested in me that the pharmacist, that may just be a personality thing though.
Even today I am feeling less bloated and so much better!
Good luck sweetie!

Well done you!!! I always felt like that its fab.. yummy flavours and they taste good too and it gets even better when you can have the bars.
Heres to getting your 3 stone off by April you can do it, if you stick with it !!! xxxx

It's my first day to. I hope I get to love it as much as you do!! I'm loving taking control of my weight issues though. That feels really good! Good Luck xx

I started CD today!! Im finding it hard already but I am hoping the determination will outrun the cravings and bad habits!!

Good Luck!

Glad it's going well Hope, I'm also on Day 1 and so far it's all good here - positive vibes all the way!

Lots of newbies! Off to have a bath now having cooked the families dinner and survived! Will have my final shake after.
Good luck everyone

I'm exactly the same and was wondering whether I was mad. I also tried Lipotrim the products are not as good as CD so I feel like I am in heaven.

I too have done Lipotrim and have to agree CD is soo much better....I am back once again for the 'upteenth' and last time. I am almost 1stone heavier than my original start weight a couple of yrs ago. So I lost just over 3 stone and have put 4+ stone on. Not good I know.
This time I am determined to stick with it, maintain it, and never go back to it, as I know I can do it. Can anyone tell me what the cin&apple porridge is like and also the Leek and potatoe soup??

Leek and potato soup is yummy, I add a bit of black pepper but it would still be flavoursome without it

Love the porridges - I have at least one a day. Very filling and not like a diet foodpack. I tend to opt for the original, depends whether you are in a sweet or savoury mood.

Great to read all this enthusiasm. I do agree that this diet makes you feel in control of your eating, which is harder on a more conventional diet when its easier to give into having that extra low calorie biscuit above your daily allowance, we've probably all been there!

Back