• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Latecomer's Big Fat Diary

So, I'm on Day 16 of the Cambridge Diet. I lost 7ibs the first week (was 100%) but was a teensy bit gutted because I had read so many people getting huge 1st week losses of 11/12 lbs and I have more than 8 stone to lose so I hoped it might be me! Lost 4lbs the second week (weigh in on Saturdays) plus a pound since then for a 16 day total of 12 lbs. pretty pleased with that but impatient as always.

I've spoken on another thread about having a size 18 (on the small side) dress I bought 3/4 years ago which has remained in the closet ever since, still with its tags. Determined to wear that sucker Xmas Day!

Chicken tikka (with a few chunks of added chorizo)
Strawberry shake
Leek and potato soup

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Feeling crappy today with bad headache dogging me for a few days. Big effort to drink more water today so don't think it's dehydration. Only way to find out is to drink even more. Feel I may permanently relocate to the loo!

Husband got me a new set of scales with 1/4 pounds on it so that I can see even small losses. Good plan but there is a 2lb difference between the 2! So I've either lost 12 lbs in total or a full stone. All unofficial though - only the Saturday weigh-ins truly count!

Got through a champagne tasting evening with only sipping the equivalent of 1 glass champagne. Super proud of myself Scales have been stuck for a few days but hanging on in there. Awaiting official weigh in today but sure I have lost a stone in these 1st 3 weeks.

Have a load of spag Bol and tikka sachets which I just can't face. Living mostly on shakes and the leek and pot soups at present.

Trousers I bought a week ago are already loser around the butt and thighs. Yay!

Hi there. I am taking a bit of a hiatus over Xmas. Not trying to lose any but focussed on not gaining any. Sticking to 2 products a day and 1 meal. How did you find your first day?

Hello, first day was ok actually plus yesterday was good too, dont like the porridge ( original) but i really really love the mint choc shakes.. so i am going to change the porridge over to more shakes.. might try the cappacino and toffee ones.. but the mint choc are so good! lol

I have the peanut bars so having one of those a day too , they are ok...but the porridge is too sweet!!

I was going to wait until the new year to start but I thought i might as well start losing b4 xmas!! I will be stopping cd on xmas eve until the day after boxing day but will try replace a breakfast or lunch instead of something bad those few days...i will just want to hv my xmas dinner etc.. and a few drinks etc.. im not too big into choc anyway...thank goodness!