Day 1 down -- yesssss

success83

ok so finally have started and finished my first day, was tough enough i must say not the not eating but just was bored and wanted the day to finish. Then had difficulty sleeping and woke up early so the days are going to feel longer.

Has anyone else had trouble sleeping or is that just an initial thing???

Hi, well done for day one over with, I was asking others about sleep pattern, I have been in Lopitrim since September and had disturbed sleep pattern since then. See chat on other link about disturbed sleep pattern, let's see if we can get some answers.

success83 said:
ok so finally have started and finished my first day, was tough enough i must say not the not eating but just was bored and wanted the day to finish. Then had difficulty sleeping and woke up early so the days are going to feel longer.

Day one for me :)

Been on b4 though ..... I sleep more on this diet than I do normally. X

I'm on Day 4 and sleeping loads!! As in going to bed at about 9pm or 10pm and sleeping until 11am. I've had no headaches though which is a plus side so don't mind the extra zzzz. Back at work tomorrow so it will be hard especially trying to get the shakes in but hopefully will be ok!! well done on getting over your first day believe me it was the hardest for me! But you'll be in fat burning mode soon and you'll be on a high!! Keep up the good work and keep at this forum, it has helped me so so much!

J x

I'm on Day 4 and sleeping loads!! As in going to bed at about 9pm or 10pm and sleeping until 11am. I've had no headaches though which is a plus side so don't mind the extra zzzz. Back at work tomorrow so it will be hard especially trying to get the shakes in but hopefully will be ok!! well done on getting over your first day believe me it was the hardest for me! But you'll be in fat burning mode soon and you'll be on a high!! Keep up the good work and keep at this forum, it has helped me so so much!

J x

Thanks very much for the encouragement, this site really is an excellent resource, keep up the good work yourself!

Thanks very much for the encouragement, this site really is an excellent resource, keep up the good work yourself!

No bother keep up the good work!! :)

I have to say I do not struggle with sleep at all I dont sleep more or less! Day 1 was the hardest day for me and I have just completed day 3 it does get easier it gets harder in the evening when I get bored but you just need to remind yourself why your doing lipotrim in the first place!

Stay on the site and read peoples storys and it will give you so much positive energy its unbelievable, its what i have done for the past 3 days :D

All the best to you keep us updated!

Back