Day 1 for me.

Loser85

Gold Member
Nipped to the chemist this morning and picked up my packs. All vanilla for now. Weighed in at 20st 5lbs. Have around 7 weeks of TRF and 1 refeed before my hols in June. Then its straight back on.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

My last first day, just got to see it through!

Welcome and best of luck :-D

Hello loser 85 and fatgirlslim, good luck with your weigt loss :)

hi hun - i have just done my 1st week my weigh in today was 11.5lb gone, then next few weeks wont be as good anything form 3-6lb. I drink sparkling water at night and weekend, akes it feel more special. I blitz my shakes with ICE with a hand blender, I have my 1st shake around 11am then 3.30ish then anything form 7-8pm, the later the day the less hungry i am, i save my shake until everyone else has eaten. i drink loads of water.
The first 3 days were horendouse for me, i got the flu like symptoms, dehydration, couldnt sleep, weak, furry tongue etc but hang in there.
i do my vanila shake with coffee and ice like a fraoacino, i do my choc hot at night and strawberry loads of ice.
Have a hot tea or coffee black in the day with tablet sweetner or peppermint tea to brake the shake times up, and keep busy :) keep me posted xx

Evening all,

thought id better update you all. Got though day 1 but due to family issues and fear from me diet wise (stupid i know) i didnt carry on. Phoned the chemist and explained my situations. She says its understandable to have some fear as its like starting a new chapter in my life but not to let it get the better of me. So im restarting tomorrow and leaving the fear behind. Wish me luck pretty please!!

No fear Loser85, bite the bullet and go for it. Only worry about things if they go wrong which they won't. Lots of people do this diet and no-one has posted on the forums that it killed them so it must be good! :p

Your body has to adjust and the first week can be a little messy - your insides going from Kilos to zeros, possible headaches, the transition to ketosis, etc, but you will get through it. The same goes for you mind. Many of us get to a point where it suddenly clicks and becomes easy, not craving food in the same way as we did. Others struggle with that but seeing the weight drop off every week gets them through it, marching towards their goals. You may find that you need to keep reminding yourself why you decided to start in the first place. We all have our own triggers and I hope you find yours - it makes all the difference.

There is no better place to come for support than the forum, there are many people in the same boat as you, people that have reached their goals, people that haven't and are trying again to get there and, best of all, people that have got to where they want to be and then maintained that status quo.

It's a long journey but it has to start somewhere. Make tomorrow (today now?) that day when you grit your teeth and go for it and with luck you'll soon be doing it with a smile.

CRACK! Oops, I just fell through my soapbox. :D

Good luck and I hope it goes well.

Like you I was at chemist yesterday got the DVD etc. I also am going on it for 7 weeks then refers as end of June I'm heading travelling for 5 weeks. Unfortunately I can't start for two weeks cause I'm about to bring 20 kids on a French exchange where I will be staying with the teachers. So wouldn't be a good time to start. I wish I could start now because I'm so motivated and after reading everyone's stories here excited to start losing.

Everyone says the first week is tough but stick with it just imagine only a couples of days hardship will be totally worth it when you think how fab you will look in the end. When I told my mother I was honna do lipotrim she was worried about it health wise but as I said to her it is more unhealthy to stay at the weight I am where I'm at serious risk of diabetes and heart disease. As it is I already have a bad back.

If you need motivation I suggest you read through the diaries here for some inspiration they have lost so much, imagine in your first week you could possibly even break into the next stone bracket. Look at peaches diary and the pics of how gorgeous she looks now. That could be you.. Good luck

Thanks for the replies. Its appreciated.

MrC im sure gaffer tape will sort the soapbox - minor damage id imagine :D

Back