day 1 go go go...

rosie mae

i am back and part of me is really glad to be here - i did the TFR for 3 months and have had a break whilst i have been on holiday for a while and food is stressful - so phew, day one, half a vanilla with coffee and half a flapjack - that's not so bad. i will have the soup for lunch and then the other half of my flapjack and coffee vanilla hot drink i am off...

not looking forward to the next few days, but once i am into it i know i will be fine, so all the un eaten food is going in the bin or to my mum's later..

so i will be popping on here for any support i can get...

thanks

Good luck Rosie Mae!

Good luck Rosie Mae...you know you can do this!!!

Hey Pebbles.....nice spray tan lol How you getting on x

Good luck Rosie Mae :)

Good luck Rosie Mae xx

Goodluck Rosie xx

Good luck, today is day 2 for me and I have to admit i'm finding it harder than I thought but by the sounds of things it gets easier. x

Doin fine thanks llittleflower, hopin for a big loss this week after only 2lbs last week. Coping ok, how's u?

thanks Bex how are you getting on... i hope its getting easier for you x

good luck with your weigh in this week pebbles x

thanks Saraswati... is your name linked to a goddess? - i am sure you are the goddess of weight loss... x

Oh thanks Kay, same to you.... we are really committed doing this diet... we dont do things the easy way.... hold on tight... x

thanks nanny, lets stick at it together and get through this, August will be here very soon x

thanks Daisy, your so kind and its great to know you on hear, i hope i can help you too..... xx

thanks little flower, i love your photo... arent animals great...

Hi rosie, after day 3 you will be fine, its hard but worth it! X Im on day 6 now and I feel great, good luck x

Back