Day 1. I will do this!!!

Mrs.Steel

Hi all.
Usual thing...been on several diets before, never kept weight off. Got married in aprilb& have put on too much weight (stone in total). Aiming or a healthy BMI! Got a lovely counsellor who has really spurred me on!!

Coming to the end of day 1 & I have found it really tough!! I'm a teacher so when helping the kids bake cakes today, was so hard to rest! But I gulped my water & soldiered on!!! I hope this is worth it!!

I have drank 3 litres of water already & hope to get another litre in!
My husbands doing same diet - so the competition is really on!!!vwish me luck ;)

Mrs.Steel
xoxo

Hello Mrs Steel and welcome!

I started 10 days ago after getting married last year and putting a stone on (in addition to the 7 extra I was carrying!), trying every diet under the sun yada, yada, yada.

I was delighted when I got weighed after 7 days and had lost 12lbs! Such a boost and an incentive to keep going! Well done for not nibbling the cakes today! It will be worth it.

Tips - drinks loads of water, green tea, black coffee. Make up your soups with more water than they state and eat with a spoon - it makes it last longer! - and use this site, it's fab!

Good luck!

Hi Mrs Steel! Welcome to the site! I'm on day 14 and having my second weigh in tonight! I am also doing mine with my OH and there is definitely competition between us! I'm on SS and he's doing SS+ but he has a lot less to loss than me so our CDC said the losses should be pretty similiar, which seems about right because last week I lost 8lbs and he lost about 9lbs (4kg)!! Laura has given some great advice above. I would reiterate about using this forum ......I'm hooked on it but I really needed it in the first week and now it's just habit!

Hi Mrs Steel! I'm on Day 8, I felt a difference in my clothes after a few days which is a great motivator to get you through the first week, & I had my first weigh in last night & it really has motivated me for this next week. Whenever I feel like caving I come on here & read others diaries & success stories until the need to cheat goes! :)

Hey everyone!! Well done for all your losses so far girls!! And welcome mrs steel! You will be fine it is tough and you do miss food but when you see your results at the end of each week you will realise its not forever! And it's certainly well worth it! I have been doing this for 3 weeks now and have already lost 19 lbs! Honestly love stick with it you will be happy with your results! X good luck!!

Hi all! Thanks for the replies. I was fine today .... Too busy at work to be hungry!!! Just gets tempting when people around you are eating nice food!!! I had a sneaky weigh and seem to have lost 3.5 over the first day!!!!! Crazy. I know it's water & glycogen weight but still lush to see it come off. If I get another 3.5 over the Whole of the rest of the week I will be pleased :)

Just had my 'dinner' shake. So far I really like the chocolate velvet shake carton, peanut & chocolate mint bars, chocolate mint shake! I hate the porridges with a passion though!!

So excited for this week to go. Although I am hungry now :( worried about the dreaded day 3 tomorrow!!!!

Thanks for all the support!

Xxx

I find the chicken and mushroom soup is nice and more filling :) some days are really tough but if hungry drink loads of water to fill u up! You will get there darling keep strong x well fone got getting through to day 3! X x

Back