Day 1 IM H U N G R Y

Hang in there illdoit - you WILL do it. Just get through the first week any way you can. The second week will be a lot easier, then you'll have lost a stone and there'll be no stopping you. Stay with it.
Ann x

Hi Ann thankyou so much for your support :) I feel better today I dont feel ill which I did when I di danother VLCD but Ive listerned to all of everyones advice here cut down on junk and Im drinking loads of water ,Just the hunger ,day 2 for me to get past will be a tremendous feat as I haven't for months and getting into Ketosis will make me have a party.....a water one of course..;) ..With fab people like you I hope i'll have success this time.
Hope your ok today??
Thankyou again:D
xxc

Hiya girlie,
well done on getting through day one, now just concentrate on getting through day 2 :D

When is your 'pop in'? Just imagine how good your'e gonna feel when you step on those scales.

How are you finding the packs? remember any packs you don't like you can change them when you go for your pop in...

Eyes on the prize luvvie :)
Day 2 is a bad day for me but I have to remember how much I need and want this !LOADS!
My pop in is on Sunday at 4-5pm wasn't going to go as the locum said we have to phone the counsellor 1st and tell her yowe're be there otherwise she won't be,didnt want to feel a pain and maybe be the only who was there as the others said they probably wont be due to comittments/work?:eek: What do you think?
The packs are good taste just like CD ones and I liked those so thats good.Have drunk 2 litres of water so far too so I must do another one by 12.
Thanks for the support.
Hows things for you?
xxc

Hi Geri
Im doing ok today so far thankyou for replying its so ggod to have your support

Hiya,
I got into Ketosis in day 2, but day 4 was awful for me because I'd been drinking my water so quickly and it was going striaght through me so I'd dehydrated. So make sure you keep drinking, 'little and often'.

Try some of the recipes hun, it's the thing that manages to make this bareable when you feel like you can't cope with another soup of shake.

I'm ok at the moment today :D it's like a ruddy seesaw at the moment. lol
I'm not getting off, I want to do this more than I want to eat. (I keep shouting that at my chatterbox! Mad ;))

Hi Kitty.wow day 2 that was good for Ketosis :D I do that drink my water quickly and have to go to the loo!!!How do you drink it now?Are the recipes on the board here somewhere?
Yes please dont get off that seesaw we can stay on and push that CHATTERBOX OFF! lol
Glad you sticking at it,whens your weigh-in?
Thanks xx:)

]

I just kept gulping at it, so I'd drink a litre in one go just to get it out of the way with! Eeeeeek.

I used the ideas from mike blog. My CambridgeLife

My LLC gave us a sheet with them on in week 2 as well.

My WI is next tuesday, fingers crossed for a loss :)

Kitty x

Hi. yes, when we drink water the body uses a process called osmosis to get water through the stomach wall (same when it is taken through the gut causing constipation). The body can only do this process very slowly so it is important to sip the water rather than gulp it (ah, this is where the old science A levels come in handy!). Having said that, there are many people - I am sure many people here - who do gulp the water and get on fine.

Hi, Chicken, Your pop-in is REALLY important and remember how much you are paying the counsellor. Even if it is only you that goes it will be worth it because she can check if you are in ketosis and you can check your weight, change any shakes you don't like and generally she will check how you are going. I am going to mine on Saturday at 3! I don't feel like I have lost any weight :( but hopefully I will by Tuesday.

Hi. yes, when we drink water the body uses a process called osmosis to get water through the stomach wall (same when it is taken through the gut causing constipation). The body can only do this process very slowly so it is important to sip the water rather than gulp it (ah, this is where the old science A levels come in handy!). Having said that, there are many people - I am sure many people here - who do gulp the water and get on fine.
Hi HCarrie
God I need to sip then im running in and out of the loo like a loony :eek: lol
xxc

Hi, Chicken, Your pop-in is REALLY important and remember how much you are paying the counsellor. Even if it is only you that goes it will be worth it because she can check if you are in ketosis and you can check your weight, change any shakes you don't like and generally she will check how you are going. I am going to mine on Saturday at 3! I don't feel like I have lost any weight :( but hopefully I will by Tuesday.

Hi Carrie you know I think I may its my Birthday Sunday my pop in day~so hopefully some weight loss can be my present to me :) :)
Soon be Wednesday.((shes says longingly lol))
xxc

Hi,
Day three for me :D I am feeling fine today. Last night was a sod cause I felt like I could have eaten wallpaper and been happy. I was so hungry! My husband had my favourite meal - cheesy mash pie - and I just wanted to cry. LOL. This morning I was a little hungry but that has gone down now. I try to keep all my packs for after 3pm as the evening is my snacky time! I have some ketostix from when I did CD so I am going to test later!

Hi,
Day three for me :D I am feeling fine today. Last night was a sod cause I felt like I could have eaten wallpaper and been happy. I was so hungry! My husband had my favourite meal - cheesy mash pie - and I just wanted to cry. LOL. This morning I was a little hungry but that has gone down now. I try to keep all my packs for after 3pm as the evening is my snacky time! I have some ketostix from when I did CD so I am going to test later!

Hi Hcarrie
Day 3 :D you should be hitting Ketosis in the next 24 hours :) Well done you for ignoring that HORRID cheesy mash pie!
I had a pack at 10 as I was hungry like I still am but ignoring it :( :( Be glad when Ketosis is here too its our best friend on this diet isnt it.Well done you be proud day three xxc;)

Hiya I'll do it

Just popped in to see how everyone's doing in my lunch hour. Congratulations on getting to where you are today. On WI night you will be surprised how much you will lose. I didnt think Id lost very much in my first week. I got weighed on Monday - went to pop in same week on Thursday to change packs/check ketosis etc and I had lost 7lbs which amazed me then four days later at my 2nd WI I had lost another 5lbs making 12lbs in total.

For me my Group is only 18 miles away and it is all motorway which isn't a problem for me but I know some members of our Group thought the pop ins were a waste of time, but I can see now some weeks down the line how important they are. On this diet you have to get into the swing of things quickly and if you are in difficulties or can't stomach the packs and need to change them, then pop ins are definately a must.

Like you say "I'll do it", your weight loss will be your birthday present to yourself. And like the Group YAZOO said in the 80's - "THE ONLY WAY IS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" and you are definately on your way there girl.

Keep Smiling.:p

Hi Carolyne
WOW 12lbs in the 1st week thats fantastic :D
Thanks for your kind support..........Im feeling abit better at the moment,taking it a hour at a time at the mo.Peeps like you help as I can see how well this weird diet works ;) and that youe very supportive ((hugs))xx
Feel happy at the mo that Im at 1oclock on day 2 and havent crumbled.
I think I may have a pop in if im not in ketosis by Sunday........
Hope your doing well
Thanks again xxc

Hi there,

You are doing great, take it in 5 minute intervals and you will be in ketosis before you know it.

Carolyne is in my LL group and she is doing fantastically, the transformation is absolutely unbelievable - but then everyone's transformation has been unbelievable - we just don't look like the same group of women that we did 3 1/2 months ago.

You should be proud for getting through this far, it is no small achievement.

Hi there,

You are doing great, take it in 5 minute intervals and you will be in ketosis before you know it.

Carolyne is in my LL group and she is doing fantastically, the transformation is absolutely unbelievable - but then everyone's transformation has been unbelievable - we just don't look like the same group of women that we did 3 1/2 months ago.

You should be proud for getting through this far, it is no small achievement.

Ahhh thankyou flopster........your both doing fantastically :D
Cant wait to be where you are 3 1/2 months down the line and 3-4 stone lighter?
Yes I have to take this slowly and LEARN patience :eek:
I just read your legs and tummy post and you made me laugh !Thanks!
Your support is fab Thankyou
xxc

HIya
get yourself along to the pop in on sunday, whether you're in ketosis or not girlie!!! tis all part of the service you know, ring first to make sure someone's there tho!

Hi I'lldoit,

Hope you're getting through the first couple of days ok - it DOES get better and please go to your pop in as the weight loss will make it all worthwhile and will spur you on.

It seems like only 2 minutes since I started but i'm in week 6 now and time really does fly - I have my days numbered on my calendar at work so I can see where i'm up to and I can't believe I've made it do day 40!!! and once I get to 50 the numbers start counting down - having said that though I think i'll need to do a further 3-4 months but i'm waiting til the last couple of weeks to make that final decison.

YOU WILL DO THIS just stay strong through the first couple of weeks.

Sending you lots of positive vibes .....

Hi I'lldoit,

Hope you're getting through the first couple of days ok - it DOES get better and please go to your pop in as the weight loss will make it all worthwhile and will spur you on.

It seems like only 2 minutes since I started but i'm in week 6 now and time really does fly - I have my days numbered on my calendar at work so I can see where i'm up to and I can't believe I've made it do day 40!!! and once I get to 50 the numbers start counting down - having said that though I think i'll need to do a further 3-4 months but i'm waiting til the last couple of weeks to make that final decison.

YOU WILL DO THIS just stay strong through the first couple of weeks.

Sending you lots of positive vibes .....

Thanks Suzie
Your support is fab :)
feeling really sick at the moment not hungry mustbe all the vitimuns?And Im so tired?
Wishing the time away to get to week 6 XXYour doing fab thanks again for the vibes I think I need them at the minute :(
xxc

hey i'lldoit,
I've never felt sick on this but i do feel more tired than i used to - but i'm only having maybe one coffee a day - no tea or diet coke so a massive drop in caffeine.
I go to bed earlier now but I think that i just need it and that my body needs it, probably masking this before with artificial stimulants?

hey i'lldoit,
I've never felt sick on this but i do feel more tired than i used to - but i'm only having maybe one coffee a day - no tea or diet coke so a massive drop in caffeine.
I go to bed earlier now but I think that i just need it and that my body needs it, probably masking this before with artificial stimulants?

I hate tea and coffe not allowed Diet coke on LL but I feel sick :( my diet was so bad before its probabaly all the increase of vits my bodys not used to?I felt really tired through Cd so I expect to this time,I have drank nearly 4 litres of water so far today~so I'll plod on.
Thanks againxxc :)

Hi you,
I had the same problem with the sick feeling. The only thing I can suggest is to make a cramel or choc muffin as it seems to take the sweetness away from them and make them easier to eat while you feel like this.

Thinking about you hun, it's not easy but keep going, we're all here doing this with you. :)

Kits xxx

Back