iM LEAVING ll AND joning weightwatchers

Hi Thanks guys
I did make the decision to do ww I had a very small meal last night and 1 satsuma and this morning I had a tummy ache............I had a LL choc milksahke for breakfast and water :eek: god I cant eat when I give myself permission??!!I feel like as Im not at target I cant let myself eat?So I have emailed my CDC and asked if I could buy some packs off her as I would like to do CD Plan 790! I know I sound annoying and Im sorry but I so want to get and stay at goal I feel CDis the way for me to make that work.If she says no I will have to do WW as shes the only one with-in a 30 mile radius of me.
Fingers crossed
THANKS GUYS
XXC

Hey , no worries - you don't sound annoying at all!!!!! You sound determiined and in a mild state of confusion! No shame in that sweetheart. You just have to do whatever you have to do hon, don't worry about it! I bet the CD790 is perfect for you and you will still lose loads! Fingers crossed she will say yes and you will ba a happy bunny again real soon xxx (((((((Hugs))))))

Hey , no worries - you don't sound annoying at all!!!!! You sound determiined and in a mild state of confusion! No shame in that sweetheart. You just have to do whatever you have to do hon, don't worry about it! I bet the CD790 is perfect for you and you will still lose loads! Fingers crossed she will say yes and you will ba a happy bunny again real soon xxx (((((((Hugs))))))

Hi FFF
Yes confused lol
not great hey !! I like the packs but I was finding complete abstinace at this moment in time awful.......so I like the 790 plan and that way I can lose 2lbs a week which is great I feel,your going to the south meet arent you??see you there :D
Thanks hun
XXC

Hi I had a reply to my email from my LLC and she said I can join management when I finish foundation but its better to start at a healthy BMI,Id of been 27-28 I dont think thats too unhealthy,she said to contact her if I wish to do this??

I thought she could of phoned me being my LLC ??

XXC

Hi C,

The 790 plan on CD is great. You get to have your dinner with your family and milk in your tea or coffee, cant be bad eh;) . I done this plan on CD and lost a fair bit, but as you know I cldn't stick at CD for other reasons.

Good luck, I know making a big decision is not easy and confusing but we now you'll find the right path eventually. It's also quite scary going back to having food for fear of putting some weight back on, but CD is a fab choice.

Take care hun:D

Hi C,

The 790 plan on CD is great. You get to have your dinner with your family and milk in your tea or coffee, cant be bad eh;) . I done this plan on CD and lost a fair bit, but as you know I cldn't stick at CD for other reasons.

Good luck, I know making a big decision is not easy and confusing but we now you'll find the right path eventually. It's also quite scary going back to having food for fear of putting some weight back on, but CD is a fab choice.

Take care hun:D

Hi SB
Thanks Hun
How much did you lose on CD 790 a week average??
How are you ??
XXC

Just a word of caution - don't go planning your decision on the basis of someone else's average weight loss babe, every one of us is different physiologically and one persons loss can be so different to anothers.. for all sorts of reasons... the best person to ask what you can realistically hope to lose is a CDC and there are oodles of them on here :D Hope you don't mind my saying so...

Just a word of caution - don't go planning your decision on the basis of someone else's average weight loss babe, every one of us is different physiologically and one persons loss can be so different to anothers.. for all sorts of reasons... the best person to ask what you can realistically hope to lose is a CDC and there are oodles of them on here :D Hope you don't mind my saying so...

NO THATS FINE I JUST WONDERED IF WE LOSE ON IT THAT WAS ALL.
THANKS
XXC

It's great that you are considering all your options and doing your homework before deciding which route is the best one for you.

I know that if you are very very careful, you can lose a small amount (up to 7lb's if you are lucky) in LL Management. However, once you have completed Route to Managment (12 weeks) you are then free member and can get weighed whenever you want and buy packs when you need them to maintain your losses. There is also a plan called Lose a Stone Planned where you abastain from packs for 4 weeks only to lose a stone. So this might be an option for you.

I don't know much about CD, so maybe you can get more advice from an expert on the 790 plans, but from what I can gather, people do have good losses on them.

You might also like to consider, which counsellor you bond best with because support with any of your 3 options is vital for you. And of course you have all your friends at mini's!!!

oooh.... caps lock... lol

I think loads of people on the 790 still lose oddles of weight :D You'll be fine, whatever thing you choose... look at how fab you've done already. (plus it helps that you is a fabby gal too :) )

AHHHHHHHHHHH FFF :eek: :eek: Thanks Hun xx Your fab too :D

My CDC said YES and shes bringing my packs to my house tomorrow So Thursday Im off
XXC

It's great that you are considering all your options and doing your homework before deciding which route is the best one for you.

I know that if you are very very careful, you can lose a small amount (up to 7lb's if you are lucky) in LL Management. However, once you have completed Route to Managment (12 weeks) you are then free member and can get weighed whenever you want and buy packs when you need them to maintain your losses. There is also a plan called Lose a Stone Planned where you abastain from packs for 4 weeks only to lose a stone. So this might be an option for you.

I don't know much about CD, so maybe you can get more advice from an expert on the 790 plans, but from what I can gather, people do have good losses on them.

You might also like to consider, which counsellor you bond best with because support with any of your 3 options is vital for you. And of course you have all your friends at mini's!!!

thanks Shadow Im starting CD 790 on Thursday :D 31lbs to go and stay away :)
Thanks Hun XXC

You can join me :) I've gone from LL to CD790. I lost 11lbs in the first 4 weeks of CD790. Will let you know on the 9th what the 7th week weigh in is :)

K xxx

You can join me :) I've gone from LL to CD790. I lost 11lbs in the first 4 weeks of CD790. Will let you know on the 9th what the 7th week weigh in is :)

K xxx

HI great you have done fab so I may lose 7lbs by christmas :D did you have a break inbetween LL and CD790?? if so did you gain much :eek: :eek: ;)
Thanks hunni
XXC

Back