iM LEAVING ll AND joning weightwatchers

I'll DO IT!

Oh luv - I've felt like you too over the past 4 weeks what with one thing and another! There's nothing worse than waking up feeling blue & empty - or it affecting your family. Depression is a horrible illness, luckily I have never suffered (touch wood) but my Dad has had it for years, so I am well aware of the effects that it can have on family life!
This aside - you have shifted the bulk of what you put on, which you MUST recognise as an achievement (though when depression is hanging about I know how difficult it can be to see anything actually as postive!).
I actually enjoyed Weight Watchers & lost a good stone & felt well noursihed throughout!
Whatever path you chose - it all leads to the same place some routes are just a bit more scenic rather than being on the motorway!!!!
Sending you a big, big hug!!!!!!
xxx:) :) :)

Thanks guys I feel abit better at the mo Im sticking at ssing at the mo and I hope Ill lose 3lbs?
Thanks again your support means such alot :eek:
XXC

Hi Hun,

Why don't u ring headoffice before u go on Weds that way u can tell her what u've been told if she tells u something different. U'll be armed with all the info u need.

Take care, chelle xx

HI chell fab idea.I am worried about upsetting her!I also dont like the fact(they are really lovely)that there are 2 friends in my group .........?
I will get the number and ring them
XXC

I'm sure if you explain to your LLC that you are going to leave because 100 days is your focus and that you don't want to SS for any longer - then she will let you move to management.

I've got my fingers crossed for you for a good loss on Wednesday :)

I'm sure if you explain to your LLC that you are going to leave because 100 days is your focus and that you don't want to SS for any longer - then she will let you move to management.

I've got my fingers crossed for you for a good loss on Wednesday :)

Hi Kath
I did say to her I dont feel I can do SS after foundation for another 5-6 weeks she just said well you have to be a max of BMI 25 ?What I cant understand is that 6 weeks earlier she said we could go into management after foundation??
I will ask her?
Yes I need a boost :eek: Roll on Weds
Thanks Kath
XXC

I've only just seen this thread - firstly - there is no way on this planet that you are anything other than a winner! You have done extraordinarily well so far and I for one and very impressed by your strength of character.

I can totally and utterly empathise about the depression and your coming to a decision about the way in which you want to lose your weight is a very brave and strong thing to do.

Whichever way you decide, there is NO failure in it at all! Honest! You are a fab person and simply need to do what is best for you and what feels right for you at the moment. Changing from one plan to another is not a bad thing - you are still continuing your journey, just via a different route. Where's the shame in that? There isn't any sweetie.

So... I wish you only good things and peace of mind about all this. I hope that you find a place in your emotions where you can calmly decide what is best for you, for now and be happy with whatever decision you might reach.

Regardless, everyone is here for you so that is something constant for you to hang on to also.

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way, as ever ((((Hugs)))) xxx

Hi Kath
I did say to her I dont feel I can do SS after foundation for another 5-6 weeks she just said well you have to be a max of BMI 25 ?What I cant understand is that 6 weeks earlier she said we could go into management after foundation??
I will ask her?
Yes I need a boost :eek: Roll on Weds
Thanks Kath
XXC

I don't know why she's said that if she told you 6 weeks ago that you could move onto management?!? Is there another Lighter Life group near you? At the beginning of the course I emailed LL head office and asked if I was able to change counsellors at any point and they said yes I could - so there is always that option. Although still worth phoning head office and asking them if you can move to management after 100 days :)

I don't know why she's said that if she told you 6 weeks ago that you could move onto management?!? Is there another Lighter Life group near you? At the beginning of the course I emailed LL head office and asked if I was able to change counsellors at any point and they said yes I could - so there is always that option. Although still worth phoning head office and asking them if you can move to management after 100 days :)

Hi Kath
No I live somewhere where there is 1 LLC and 1 CDC so theres no choice,I wanted to be a CDC but I blew CD so that didnt happen,we need more choice where I live as we are cut off!
Thanks Hun
XXC

Hi C,

Sorry to hear what you've been going through whilst doing LL. Well done for making the decision to stay in control and switch to WW, Im sure you'll have much success.

I understand how you felt feeling low and struggling everyday with PND as I've had depression whilst doing LL and its an enormous struggle at times.

Good luck....not that you need it;) .

I know you are still a little undecided, but I wanted to wish you all the best either way!

You have done a great job so far and I'm sure if you stick to your plans you will continue to lose weight wether you go to ww or stay with LL.

Just to add more fuel to your argument I KNOW that our LLC allows people to start management after the 100 days if they choose regardless of bmi.

all the best hun, and don't beat yourself up!

You are doing great.

mags
xxx

only you know exactly how you feel.. I'll do it.. so good luck my friend, you will find the right pathway for you and we are always here for you... big hugz xxx

Thanks Hun
I have made the tough decision I am going to do WW and I wont be going back to LL :( just cant focus on it at the mo,I have a few packs left so i'll ween myself off
XXC

Hello - just wanted to wish you every success with WW :)

you have done soooo well on LL...and I'm sure your determination will help you lose this weight once and for all :D

Good luck hun ! and well done on your fab loss already !

lotsa love

Debz
xx

I just wanted to say good luck too! I will watch your progress with interest, as i think i maybe coming to the end of my CD journey! May look into other diets!

I just wanted to add to this that I do think Weight Watchers is a fantastic diet - I've joined loads of times and it is really flexible, getting extra points for excercise is a real incentive too. I know that if I did it now using the tools I've gained from Lighter Life I would be able to stick to it.

I always lose a couple of stone on it but then give up and put it back on - my new skills would mean though that that wouldn't happen now.

So I know you'll be fine chick and I'm sure you'll be a lot happier on it :)

Kath xx

I hope you are at peace with your decision as that is the key, I know how hard it was for you to make and have the utmost respect for you. You will succeed on whatever plan you choose because you are a winner!

Wishing you lovely things an loads of success ! Am looking forward to reading all about it! :D xxxx

Hi Thanks guys
I did make the decision to do ww I had a very small meal last night and 1 satsuma and this morning I had a tummy ache............I had a LL choc milksahke for breakfast and water :eek: god I cant eat when I give myself permission??!!I feel like as Im not at target I cant let myself eat?So I have emailed my CDC and asked if I could buy some packs off her as I would like to do CD Plan 790! I know I sound annoying and Im sorry but I so want to get and stay at goal I feel CDis the way for me to make that work.If she says no I will have to do WW as shes the only one with-in a 30 mile radius of me.
Fingers crossed
THANKS GUYS
XXC

Back