DAY 1 LIPOTRIM.

If I'm perfectly honest, seeing everyone else eat is very hard still for me, I sometimes I feel like crying even!! I've tried going out the room, but our family meal times are a really important part of the day, as we all sit down together and have a good chat and giggle. I miss being a part of that, so I just really have to be strong. The only thing that I've found helps a bit, is not to sit down and drink the shake while they have thier dinner, but to drink it right before, then you are full, so you dont really long for food because you are hungry, or wish that you could have the same food instead of the shake. Try it, it may just help :)
As for how I feel, well till today I was great, but having a little issue with getting the shakes down without chucking them back at the mo!!!
*hoping it will pass*!
Toni xxx

If I'm perfectly honest, seeing everyone else eat is very hard still for me, I sometimes I feel like crying even!! I've tried going out the room, but our family meal times are a really important part of the day, as we all sit down together and have a good chat and giggle. I miss being a part of that, so I just really have to be strong. The only thing that I've found helps a bit, is not to sit down and drink the shake while they have thier dinner, but to drink it right before, then you are full, so you dont really long for food because you are hungry, or wish that you could have the same food instead of the shake. Try it, it may just help :)
As for how I feel, well till today I was great, but having a little issue with getting the shakes down without chucking them back at the mo!!!
*hoping it will pass*!
Toni xxx

You still are a massive part of that pet, what people put in their mouths does not change it. Sit tight your doing great xxxx;)

Back