Day 1 lipotrim

Hi Hi everyone,

"Just Ang" Thanks for the useful advice re the cough bottle.
Today is my 5th day. so far so good. heading out tonight which for me is the real challange (all those yummy cocktails!)
Gonna dance like crazy with my glass of water...yeeeeha!

Have my first weigh in on Monday....

Keep up the good work lads.

Have a great Lipotrim filled weekend!
Hannagh

:break_diet: Im a bold girl . Had some alchol at the weekend.
One sat and one sun.(Drank it slowley with some water in between) Does that throw my whole first week away?

Hannagh

Hi guys!
Im on day 2 of LT...tried it before and lasted a week, but was really embarrassed when i went back to the chemist to get more 'cos there was lots of people in there and i didnt want to get weighed in front of them! So gave in, it was also my birthday that week and i think i was looking for an excuse.

But here i am again, because i know it will work. Im 5'11 and 13 stone 4 pounds. :cry:Cringe. So want to lose 2 st 4 and hoping to do it in 8 weeks*

My biggest fear is getting bored and jsut giving up because my priorities change i dont wanna do that (Again), i really want to change my eatign habits for life this time. And motivation tips would be appreciated!

Welcome hunni....Yeah i agree with the guys sperad them out a bit ..i find it easier if i add them to coffee (it tastes like a latte)
Good luck xxx

:break_diet: Im a bold girl . Had some alchol at the weekend.
One sat and one sun.(Drank it slowley with some water in between) Does that throw my whole first week away?

Hannagh
Hannagh
Its EXTREMELY DANGEROUS WHILST YOU ARE IN KEOTOSIS. It can be FATAL

Hii
Had my first weigh in yesterday and have lost half a stone...I know its only water but what the hey...feel good sooo gonna be good n stay away from alchol from now on
Isnt it wierd that after a while you dont miss food al all...most of the time anyway!

Hannagh x

Hannaghx

Great loss hannah keep it off, were all behind you

Well hellooooooo!
I lost my stone plus one pound!!

Everyone thinks i have lost a lot more.
I am now 8 stone 8 pounds

Wouldnt MIND GOING DOWN TO 8 NSTONE but im onlt 5 foot one n a half so might be too thin? forgot my BMI rules!

Thanks for all the great support...really got me through on the tough days
x x x x x x x x

well done you

well done hannah your now a skinny minnie

By the way nobody is starving just keep your minds active and stop thinking about stuffing your faces. Grit ya teeth and that determination will see you all through. x

Say it like it is Gaz!!! Dont mince your words will ya!! :D

Welcome,

This forum can help so much and give you lots of good advise and well as keeping your mind occupied!

Look around at the inspiration!

I have my shakes at 10am, 3pm, 8pm

Thats me im affraid xx

Back