Day 1 nearly over...

Sarah0712

Hi all! My first day on lipotrim today after 1st doing it in 2008, losing a stone n then gaining it in the space of about a week following a hol for my 21st in Tenerife.

Now weigh 15 stone 7 and want to lose atleast 3 stone for bank hol wknd in August when I go Ibiza for my friends hen do.
Can honestly imagine nothing worse than going abroad this size and sweating on the beach! With day one nearly over now I have found it quite hard as I am used to eating big portions since I had my son couple of months ago.
How long does it take for the hunger to ease off a bit? I can't remember back to 4 years ago! Also wondering whether mic exercise needs to be done whilst on the shakes? Don't want to be left with loads of loose skin once the weight is off!

Its nice to look at everyone's success stories and before and after pictures! Gives me the encouragement think I'm gonna need over the next couple of days!
Ta
sarah x

Hi ya Sarah, I was that weight when I started 12 weeks ago and have lost just over 3 stone :D So you can get to your goal before your hen do ;) By day 4 you should start to feel better, drink plenty of water and keep on Minimins and you will soon be at weigh in No1. Good luck hun

Last edited:
Aww that's great! Just shows u it's do able! If u have done it! Bet u feel great not carrying round that extra weight! I'll just keep sipping the water and thinkin of the slimmer me! :) thank u!

Your welcome :D I am a really slow loser, so you may even lose quicker than I have ;)

well I'm on my third day, I'm finding it ok. That bloated feeling has gone. I hope I do as well as many on here have. Good luck all

Hi I started on Tuesday so just finishing Day 3 and I feel fine, had headache today but nothing too bad. Good luck!

Last night was worst time for me which was evening of Day 4, I had to go to bed as I was craving food. I'm hoping today will be easier x

Yes the hunger has gone but could still easily pick up food, hoping that goes soon! How you feeling? x

That's exactly what I feel like! No rumbling belly by wouldn't mind something to munch on part from ice cubes lol x

How's it going Sarah? You still drooling at every food ad on telly like me? Haha!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, here's hoping it's more than half a stone.

Hiya! Lol yes! Everything! Just glad them m and s adverts aren't on with the close ups of all the gorgeous food. Not been hungry really but still feel really bloated! Today been the first day iv been on the loo since Wednesday! That's not right surely! Anyway got some fybogel so that might help! Sorry TMI! Keep going to go fridge n then forgetting I can't! R u like that? U doing any exercise along with the diet?

lol Sarah!

well done with 12lbs Melissa :bliss: you must be so chuffed :) makes surviving week one all worthwhile xx

Fantastic, Well done Melissa! :clap:

Sarah, I was the same for 3 days, today has gone the other way, I'm up and down the stairs like a yo-yo! My pharmacist gave me fibogel too as he doesn't stock fibreclear, but when I got it home I noticed that it lists citric acid as an ingredient, so I'm a bit dubious about using it.

Just had a nice cup of Earl Grey, makes a change from water. Going to have my chocolate shake made with icy cold coffee tonight, see how that tastes :D

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed...

Ooo hope u do well tomoro! My weigh in is Wednesday!

U will have to let me know what the shakes like with the coffee in iv not tried that yet. Was looking at that lipotrim recipe page the other day and might try the chocolate muffin that they mentioned on there!

Tempted to close all the windows even though it's roasting coz all I can smell is BBQs lol

I know thts what I thought bout the fybogel but then the pharmacist said its ok to have if cant get any fiberclear.. We'll soon see! The scales don't lie!

Good luck ;)

Hiya I'm on my second day, and feeling pretty good atm. Was wondering what sort of excercises should I do so I don't get and nasty saggy skin?? X

The first week I didn't do anything but from tonight I'm starting walking every evening for 30 mins also swimming one evening a week x

Back