Day 1 New To Lipotrim Any advice ??

heavenlacey

Hi my name is Heaven and I have started Lipotrim today, I noticed all the postive thoughts on here, and thought i would go for it and join this website.

Today hasn't been too bad i had a few hunger pains, and also slight headaches, funny when i look at food i dont want to eat it, is that normal on this diet so early on ?

I feel proud of myself that i have lasted the day and if i can do one day I feel confident in getting through this week untill my weigh in.

I spent the best part of the day on the toilet lol does this ever go away even when your into the diet further ?

I plan to tackle this diet as i do in life have a good sense of homour and hopefully do well.

Hi Heaven, welcome to Mini mins..... the very first piece of advise. Use this forum like your best friend. It is here full of very friendly people who are all in the same boat as you. Whenever you feel down or need some support or are simply bored get on here and it will make your LT journey much easier!!

Im afraid that going to the toilet really doesnt ease off..... but you will get used to it i promise!!

Its great that you have got through day one and spending day one not thinking about food goes to show you are in the right frame of mind for this and have the willpower to do it. Days 2/3/4 may be a little harder until your body gets into ketosis but u just need to take it easy and keep your goal in mind!! You will find yourself loosing a lot of weight in your first week so that should spur you on in those weak moments!!

Good luck and get yourself a diary started!!!

xx

Welcome Heaven :)

Katie has given some fab advice and is spot on.. this forum is amazing and I have the pleasure of meeting some very special people on here!

BLENDER!!!! Shakes are AMAZING with a blender :) I love mine! Also you can crush a sweetener in them to perk them up a little.. YUM! I double the water content in mine as I struggle with the water intake and I fnd them much more filling this way. Also, invest in some straws :)
Stay away from the scales (i cant) and good luck on your first week. STand by with the headache tablets for the first few days as it can be bad.. and once ketosis kicks in it should be plain sailing :)

good luck xxx

welcome heaven, what a lovely name by the way. good luck with your journey katie and donna have given great advice. if you have a bad day just jump on here and you will have all the support you need good luck and hope you achieve your goal. x

Hi oh thanks for your support and advice I am so glad you guys are here, makes it seem less daunting, and I cant wait to loose some weight and make some new friends along the way xxxxxxxxxxx

you sure will lose the weight and meet new friends. good luck heaven :)

The next 2 days are going to be amongst the toughest days of your life! Just remember what your goals are and that you are strong, and things will get better once you enter ketosis!! :)

As above!

Also, read around the forum. Theres a tip page for making the shakes 'different' (adding ice/coffee) etc. Sort your stats out, if you want too (you can do this in the user CP at the top). Get a ticker too - and some mini goals [1day/2days etc] - honestly they all work, and the come and read/write to us all whenevver you need it - or if youre just bored like me alot of the time! :D

Good luck with it xxxx

Hi Heaven - just one more thing that I think is important....choose carefully those you tell that you are doing LT. You will have EVERYONE with their own opinion on what you are doing - even those you love the most may put a downer on what you're trying to achieve. Funnily enough the first time I did this, one of my closest friends who also struggled with her weight got very bitter and negative that I was on the diet because I was shedding the lbs and she wasn't... use the forum for support because soon Heaven indeed will know that we're only interested in supporting each other!

Best of luck on your journey - we're all behind you!

SS

hi heaven and welcome to the group xx

Back