Step 1 Sole Source + DAY 1 of a whole new me!!!

Hi Peach, how was today? And how was your shake? I personally really don't like the cappuccino one. I've gone off the oriental soup too which was my favorite! I get to have the bars tomorrow which in so excited about! Haha anyone recommend that nicest ones? X

hiya hannah yesterday was ok really but feeling it today...feel knackered and got no energy, hope it gets better after today. I cant stop thinking about food tho and all the things i fancy eating for some reason today its fish and chips lol i hope that changes as i get more into the diet. I feel so determined tho its right when they say something just clicks in your head. hows it going with you? xx

wow day 5!!! :) really cant believe ive stuck to this all week and feel so much better in myself already i know ive got along way to go but feel so happy that i havnt given in after day 1 or two like i usually wud hav and had a massive binge!!
Got a friends bday on saturday nite though so im a little worried that i will have to much too drink and head to the nearest kebab shop lol I know alcohol isnt recomended on this diet but whst do you think is the best to have?? :confused:

Back