Day 1 of Milk Week and I've forgotten my book - how much?!?

laurasaurus

Hi guys,

I'm on my first day of Milk Week and I forgot to bring my book to work telling me how much I can have - does anyone have their book handy to tell me the amounts?!?

I've had my first Costa latte in 84 days this morning and it was delicious but I'm not sure whether I'm allowed another one...

Thanks in advance!

Laura x

You can have about 250ml of semi skimmed milk per day so be careful with those latte's ;)

Quick update in case anyone else searches for this - just had a text from my counsellor saying that the amounts are:

Skimmed - 580mls
Semi-skimmed - 400mls

Thanks for the help!

Laura x

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, I had a reply to my email to Costa about their cup sizes:

Primo - 360mls
Medio - 480mls
Massimo - 600mls

So I've got another 220mls to drink today - enough for a home made latte when I get home tonight - yum!

Laura x

lol milk week, whats that? weve never done that

Tracy, the NICE recommendation is that you don't follow a VLCD for more than 12 weeks in a row. So LL says that every 13th week you should supplement your packs with milk. The scientific evidence is ambiguous, but I did it anyway. Only thing is it knocked me out of ketosis. Hoping for a good loss this week to make up for it!

My office Christmas party tonight. I have a dress and some very high heels!! Yay! Bit nervous though.

My last day of Foundation today too. Weigh in tomorrow though because of the party.

yeah I know that Spangly, just annoys me that MILK has never been mentioned in my class

Well done Spangleymum - I have this week and next week left on Foundation and then I start RTM in the New Year - I have an all day wedding on the 29th (day one of RTM) and I'm excited to eat something - I'm only going to eat the protein from the main course of the wedding meal but at least it will be SOMETHING and I won't have to just push the food around my plate pretending I'm eating like I did at the last wedding I went to!!!! :(

Have a great party tonight and knock em dead with your new dress and heels!!! :D

Lx

I just replied to this but it seems to have not posted?!?

I was going to say a huge WELL DONE to you Spanglymum - have a fantastic time at your party tonight and knock em dead with your new dress and heels!!!! :D

I have this week and next week left on Total, then I start RTM in the New Year - in fact I have a wedding on 29th Dec (first day of RTM) and I'm excited to eat something - just the protein from the main course of the wedding which is better than just pushing it around the plate pretending I'm eating it like I did at the last wedding I went to!!!

Lx

Back