Day 1 of my Atkin(ish) diet...please point me in the right direction!!

Thanks girls, it's appreciated!! Xx I'm sticking to it don't worry!! Back to work tomorrow so that's the real test!! Xx

Day 5 of the diet.....

B- 3 eggs, 2 slices ham

L - protein shake, mini babybel

D- m&s spicy Cajun chicken breasts with salad and 2 slices of halloumi

Loads of water
500ml coke zero
Supplements and vits

Total carbs - 5g (but loads of fibre in supps (23g!!!)

Today has been ok, I've felt a little down about only losing 2lbs but never mind at least it's a loss.

Tried to go shopping but all the shops I needed were closed! Went to look at some clothes and got all annoyed cos I won't buy any until I'm slimmer even though I'm in desperate need!!

Also can't seem to keep focused. Tried to do some uni work this afternoon and smallest of things were distracting me. Not sure how to improve my concentration?? Hope everyone is doing ok!! Xx

Morning Tara .. Hope you have a good day today :)

Morning Tara, how's things>

Hi Jim,

I'm ok thanks! Sorry about the delay had the longest day ever at work today!! It just seemed to drag drag drag!! It doesn't help when I'm doing pointless silly tasks that don't help my career at all!!! Sorry rant over!! Other than that diet is going well (I think!!) I'm sticking to the rules and seeming to lose my appetite more and more every day which is a nice sign! :)

Think I'm well and truly in ketosis now and have all the side effects now so hoping for a decent loss this week! I only lost 2lb which I know is good but I expected more.

Hope everything is ok with u!

Tara x

Hi Tara,
Good to hear your appetite is heading down - good sign:D

Morning Tara... If you stick to clean and green it will definitely come off ... Hope you have a good day :)

Morning Tara, hey, 2lbs is a lot. How's your water intake?

Morning! Water intake is pretty good! I aim for 2.5 - 3 a day but since I've been back at work I'm struggling cos I only have one break and I try and guzzle a litre in Half hour. Then throughout the rest of my shift it's no drinking at all. But I try and make up for it when I get home xx

Day 6 food: a day late inputting

B- bacon and eggs fried

L- 2 babybel and 2 ham

T- 2 chicken breasts with green pesto and mozzarella

Appetite really low today so couldn't even do a salad. Had fibre supplements xx

Hi Tara, i cant help but thinking "greens" - but i know you dont like them and arent hungry;)
Hope all well
Xx

Haha!! I know I need to eat more greens!! My mother has been telling me for about 20 years but it's not happening! I can eat savoy cabbage but just can't be arsed cooking it and making house smell!! Lol!! I will try harder with the greens!! X

Day 7

First thing 4am - protein shake

B- 2 bacon, 1 fried egg - again! :-(

L - hot chicken legs from deli counter at supermarket. (not breaded!)

T- chicken breasts x 2 in a stroganoff and mushroom sauce

Coke zero
Water

I know I know no salad or greens! I just don't feel I need it! Xxx

Morning Tara:)

Morning Tara, have you tried the tesco cabbage & leek, it's rather nice and very easy to prepare as it's ready sliced.

Hi alpaca, hope your day is going well!! Jim good tip I never thought to look at the ready made veg and leeks and cabbage sounds nice! Might give it a go!! Thank u xxx

That sounds like a good idea Jim!

Hope you've had a good day Tara:)

I've had a terrible day! Partly my fault though!! Started work at 5am this morning and had a protein shake then an omelette and bacon with a bit of brown sauce at around 10am! Then I've just felt crappy and couldn't be bothered to eat so i haven't eaten all day!! I'm just cooking some chicken and having that with salad and Mayo but although I'm starving I just don't want to eat! :-(

Feeling really tired and low today. X

Morning Tara ... Hope you feel better today! :)

Back