Day 1 of my Atkin(ish) diet...please point me in the right direction!!

Afternoon all, today has been another bad day. I didn't bother having breakfast this morning cos was in a rush and couldnt face it. Had to go to hospital today to see an orthopaedic surgeon about a problem with my feet. Looks like I'll need an operation on both feet so i will have pins etc in my toes!! Lovely!! I am on the waiting list and I'm just hoping they can get me in before Xmas so I have people around me to look after me! Lol!! Then been to the docs to get a blood test to check my thyroid levels because if they are wrong I'm fighting a losing battle with my weight!! Today I've eaten a chicken breast and a protein shake. I haven't even thought of tea yet. Probably have a sausage or two! That's about it!! I'm starting to think this diet isn't for me. It's completely made me lose my appetite so I'm not eating enough and my body prob gone into starvation mode!! I just can't win! X

Oh Tara ... That's not good news from the hospital ... And I'm sorry you're not enjoying Atkins ... I guess it doesn't work for everyone but see if you can stick it for a bit longer - you must be feeling down about the op on your feet ... xx

Hi Tara, sorry to hear you had such a tough day. ((hugs)). Hope your weekend going better
Xx

Hello! I found you! hehe!

Not long now til your cheat day! (its what keeps me going!) Jim will be so excited to have another confusing dieter to follow! :p

Hi Claire! I've got ages till my first cheat day!! 20 days!! Argh!! I can do it though!! Did u do the preliminary 3 week priming phase?? Xx

Hehe! Yup! I actually found the first week difficult because I was fed up low carbing! Eating fruit for a week was easy, and the joy of bread, pasta and cereal on the third week was awsome!

It'll be a breeze! :D

Morning Tara... I hope it's going well :)

What thread are u using, toots?

It's in the Atkins Diet forum and is called 'starting the cheat to lose diet....'

I don't know how to put a link in! Lol!!

Xx

Oo... I'll pop along and have a read! :)

Back