Day 1 of WW :)

hey guys! i have tried extreme diets such as CD and exante but have always but back on at least double of what I have lost, so it is about time i did it properly and i think that weight watchers is the way to go!

looking forward to meeting new people on here who are in the same boat as me.

good luck everyone!

S xx

Hi, welcome! Weight watchers is deff a good way to loose weight! I do lots of simply filling days too which is all healthy foods so deff a good diet plan (more of a healthy eating approach)!
I hope u get on well with the plan, good luck

Yeah I agree.. I used 2 do discover plan on ww and used 2 only take 12 points a day to lose weight as fast as I could buy because I was starving myself I would go on a binge at some points and put it all bk on!! I have only been doing ww 2 weeks now but not went over my points once u don't feel deprived! Lost 5lb so far. Good luck! X

Hiya, i started ww today as well and have done CD and exante and atkins and dukan and........... hmmmm i think its time i just lost the weight already!!! :) Good luck and hope you have a good loss in your first week :)

margarino said:
Hiya, i started ww today as well and have done CD and exante and atkins and dukan and........... hmmmm i think its time i just lost the weight already!!! :) Good luck and hope you have a good loss in your first week :)

Lol i'm as bad as you..if only there was magic wand

Welcome :)

thanks guys! i am very optimistic about this, im not hungry and i have some energy at last! will keep you posted, good luck on all your journeys too :) x

Good luck with your weight loss journey, i too have tried the "quick fix" diets, only to put on double after i have stopped, i started WW in sept and even tho i have had a few lapses it has been great :)

thankyou! you too :) x

Good luck! I have done ww when was the old points but doing it myself now using the ultimate value diary. Had my first weight on wed and lost 1lb delighted as i had bad start with bank holiday. Hoping for better result next week! Does anyone know if you are able to use exercise points??

Hi Denny, in my online tracker it definitely gives you the option to use your activity points after you've used your weeklies but if you want a good loss this week maybe try and hold out? Could you add more veg to make you feel fuller and have some pieces of fruit instead?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah i noticed that, so i will try and just use weeklies if possible. I am eating alot of veg and fruit which is great. About to do the davina workout so hopefully that will work well for me and be down more on wed?

You're a wednesday weigher as well? :) You'll have to let me know how you get on!

I really like the Davina workouts, they're quite fun and she makes me laugh :D I also like the 30 day shred - but that is really hard!!!

i have found that using the wii fit has been brilliant fun and you can definitely feel your heart racing after some of the games! brilliant alternative to the boring gym :) i will still be sticking at my gym classes though. Had a sneaky look at the scales today, and since wednesday i have lost 3.5 lbs! :eek: :D hoping that i get a bigger number by wednesday :) x

itssopherella said:
i have found that using the wii fit has been brilliant fun and you can definitely feel your heart racing after some of the games! brilliant alternative to the boring gym :) i will still be sticking at my gym classes though. Had a sneaky look at the scales today, and since wednesday i have lost 3.5 lbs! :eek: :D hoping that i get a bigger number by wednesday :) x

WOW that is an awesome loss! I'm trying not to weigh myself at home cause my scales always say I'm lighter than the WW ones so it can only lead to disappointment!!!

I got the wii fit plus last week and it's really good - the balance games on it are fun and the advanced hula hoop (10 mins!!!) is fun and hard work :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

margarino said:
You're a wednesday weigher as well? :) You'll have to let me know how you get on!

I really like the Davina workouts, they're quite fun and she makes me laugh :D I also like the 30 day shred - but that is really hard!!!

Yeah i sure am. Really like davina and like her figure even more. Lol i tried 30min shred last week its tuff going but good also, might try it 2moro for a change!

Back