Day 1 of WW :)

I was thinking of getting the davina DVD but I'm so unsure with exercise DVDs I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do the exercises and I'd waste my money. Would u recommend them

Yes i really like her dvd and she is bit of fun 2. There is 3workouts on the one i have, kick boxing type stuff find it really good. Not at home, so can't check the name of it for you.

My mums doing the 30 day shred ATM and she's on day 11.... I'm guna steal it after ;)

denny29 said:
Yes i really like her dvd and she is bit of fun 2. There is 3workouts on the one i have, kick boxing type stuff find it really good. Not at home, so can't check the name of it for you.

I think it's just called My 3 30 minute workouts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

itssopherella said:
i have found that using the wii fit has been brilliant fun and you can definitely feel your heart racing after some of the games! brilliant alternative to the boring gym :) i will still be sticking at my gym classes though. Had a sneaky look at the scales today, and since wednesday i have lost 3.5 lbs! :eek: :D hoping that i get a bigger number by wednesday :) x

Great loss,well done!

denny29 said:

I'm sure I still have my Davina DVD somewhere,(had clear out while ago) I will have to check.

Great loss,well done!

thankyou!! i am running out of interesting things to eat now to stick in with my points allowance, so i think that some of my student loan might have to go on some WW ready made products just to give me some variety until i come up with new recipes :) does anybody have any simple recipes i could try? (i dont like cheese) xx

What are you studying? Yea me and the OH are planning on trying some new recipes soon,not bored of what I'm eating yet but would like to avoid getting bored if possible,mince is a good arounder base for meals which can be frozen so quick to reheat.

i am studying children & young people, its a bit of a mix match course with alot of wefare studying and youth & community, gender, race religion etc. the course title doesn't really say much :)

i have seen somewhere on here people posting recipes of 'diet coke chicken'... looks very interesting, might have to try it!

ive just been using random things i have been finding in the cupboard and freezer atm, so things like pasta and veg and rice and fish... ive got some quorn fillet meals but i really need to go for a good shop! x

Sounds like a challenging course! Yea I've got some food in the freezer that I'm slowly getting through from before I started ww(be my 7th week tomorrow)I tend to mix it with healthier foods,also been trying new meals,the propoints what are you having for dinner thread is good for ideas.I've seen the coke/chicken on here,not tried it myself.

If you have a tesco near you they have got quite a lot of weight watchers meals in the fridge section for £1.10 don't know if you can freeze them but they seem to be a lot cheaper than the other week don't know if they on offer or the new price and sainsburys are doing price match too

Iceland do ww meals ... 3 for £3 ... I get them all the time ...

Think I might go to tesco n av a look at those meals! It would defo b a offer there usually £2.50 odd ..

Fanta chicken - lush ! :)

Back