Day 1 on CD.All I can think about is food!!! Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trini_Divine, 29 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Trini_Divine

Trini_Divine Finally getting surgery

Start Weight:
    18st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.32%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    :sigh:

I'm hanging in there but a whole bunch of excuses are entering my mind.
    I'm thinking I can cook something carb free and work it off with a few litres of water. lol.
    BUT!!! I'm not going to (I think)...someone help me!!! :(

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

ok trini... i'm on day one too and have already so far had about a million excuses why tomorrow would be better to start... the reality is tho that no day is better to start than another... we just have to get started and the weight will soon be dropping off!!!! just a little patience and we will get there....

is this your first time doing a VLCD??

Mini likes this.
  4. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    Hello and good luck to you both :)

I am on day 4 now and feel amazing.

Day 1 by far was the hardest thing I have ever done. I wont lie-It was flipping hard! Drink lots of water and spread the shakes out and drink your soup with a spoon as its like a meal and fills me up more(wierd I know!).

You will feel so much better tomorrow and its just one day out of your long life! Please please stick with it. Have an early night or a lovely warm bath tonight. You will feel immense satisfaction if you get through day one.
    Good luck again :)

Mini likes this.
  5. Trini_Divine

Start Weight:
    18st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.32%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Hi Gen. I notice you guys have so many abbreviations..but what is a VLCD? I know the las bit is cambridge diet but what is the VL?
    But if you mean is this the first time I have attempted a CD diet...no! I can't even count the amount of times I've tried. But now my aim is to get past day 3 (day 1 at least. lol). I will get through it. Food is not an option! I have plans for when this weight comes off. This site is my saviour and everytime I am about to cheat I'm going to come here first 'cause I have no doubt in my mind that the next 3 days will be hell on earth.

Good luck to you too Gen. Well done Pudding :)

Thanks to you both.x

Mini likes this.
  6. Gen

Gen Normal

A VLCD is a Very Low Calorie Diet... ie Cambridge or Lighter Life...

you will get to day 3.... just keep telling urself that...

Well done pudding that is very inspirational!!

love

Gen xx

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    VLCD = very low calorie diet

LT = lipotrim

LL = lighter life.

please stick with it. hang on for a week and u will find it a lot easier. once u r in ketosis it will be much better. in the meantime, read, have bubble baths or anything that keeps u busy and out of foods way! the arcade on here is good.

xxxxxxxxxx

8. Trini_Divine

Start Weight:
    18st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.32%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    oops..I was wrong about the last bit being CD. Thanks for educating me. I've tried lighterlife too but couldn't handle the meetings. Plus, they're sooo expensive now. Cambridge is the best anyway!!! So much more variety too.
    Thanks again Gen. Karen, I will definitely check out the arcade and when I get offline I'm going to dig out my puzzle books and do a bit of wordsearch. I just want today to hurry up and end.

9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    lol...it'll only be like this until u slip into ketosis. wordsearches are a good idea. stay strong and focussed, u can do this diet and be slim or eat and get upset whilst staying the weight u r.

u can do this!!

we r all here to vent at, chat or just listen

good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.