day 1 on diet chef

bonnieb

hello,

i have started diet chef today as i really needed a
kick start. i am 30 and have been on a diet for as long as i can remember.
i have gained weight and losed weight over and over again and recently my weight keeps creeping
up and up and i need to stop it now:mad:.

i thought i would try diet chef as i really have tried everything else i have decided
to write about my progress to motivate me on doing my best on this diet.

i have this lovely black dress that looks like a t shirt on me just now and i am determined to look good and
get into it by christmas. i thought the portions are really small but then this just shows me that my
portions were way to big.

today i had the museli and i added yoghurt instead of milk which was rather nice. for lunch i had the pasta salad
and my daily oat bar treat. for dinner i had the salmon bake and added a good helping of green beans to bulk it up.
the food is rather tasty and am looking forward to seeing the results.

can wait to fit in my dress roll on december woo hoo :D. xxx

Me too!

Hi there Bonnieb - I've just got my DietChef delivery today and will be starting tomorrow. Like you I have tried everything and very much want to get back to how I looked years ago - ideally by Christmas but don't really mind how long it takes as long as I get there!

Good luck - we can do it!!!

Hello!

I hope diet chef works for you, it has for me and I feel loads better for it! I got bored of eating the same things everyday so had diet chef free days but still counted calories. I'm waiting for my last hamper to come and hopefully shave off that last half stone!

Wow Becksie - you've done brilliantly!! Great tip about the occasional DietChef-free day - thanks. My main problem is emotional eating - I need to deal with that and understand the trigger points as well cope with portion sizes etc. My fingers are well and truly crossed as I focus on the end (successful) result!

Thanks alot, it's nice to get the odd compliment, at work yesterday someone said where have you disappeared too! That was a boost as I wear the most unflattering uniform! My weight loss has been a little slower than some peoples which got slightly disheartening but slowly off stays off hopefully!

Back