Day 1 on total solution

missfatpants

Hi there

well I am off to get my packs at lunchtime - I am really determined but also worried that I will fail as I have in past - I can't seem to get past a week ( on a slimming world type diet) - so hoping this way will take away temptation of food full stop - I am a big bread eater and wine drinker - so I know I am going to experience some side affects but not sure what they will be - has anyone any tips how to get through first days and keep the motivation up - I have 5 stone to lose - argh - hence my name missfatpants aka ann Marie

thank you so much

Hi Ann Marie

I'm not going to lie - the first few days can be really tough, but if you get through them it's far easier to stay on track. Some people find Exante easier than SW/WW, as it's simple with no leeway for treats. And I'm an all or nothing kind of girl, at least until a LOT more of this unnecessary weight has come off, at which time I think I'll do 5:2 with Exante before maybe doing a SW/WW diet to help me maintain.

In terms of the first few days my two tips are to (a) keep yourself busy (make a list of chores around the house you want to do or friends you can see for coffee or places you can go for a long walk) and (b) drink lots and lots of water.

If you're struggling come day 2 or 3, hop on the scales and you'll already see the results of your hard work as you would have lost a lot of water weight, maybe even 4 or 5 pounds.

Gemma x

Keep yourself busy and drink lots of water!! Today is my second day on Exante I did do another VLCD for 4 months before and I am the worst person in the world to stay motivated so it can be done!! I have an evening of rearranging one of my rooms at home planned for tonight ha ha!! Last time I done shakes literally I wrote a billion notes on things I was going to do, wanted to do, wanted to buy, wanted to eat when I could eat :eek: I cleaned like a maniac always had nice painted nails...

Back