Day 1 over ( well nearly)

Gemma

Gold Member
After two false starts this week i have finally completed a whole day, have just finished my 4th pack made ice cream kinda more like slush but it was lovely think i used way to much ice and water as had about two bowl fulls:confused: ate as much as i can but feel like i'm gonna explode if i have any more. Am tempted to go to bed now just in case i undo my work today roll on tomorrow.

go to bed and read a book or a magazine huney!! thats what i do when im finding it tough. i find that even my strong desire for food is outweighted by my love of my bed!

Oh great! :) You'll be right now- off to bed & then day 2! From now on it's all easier! ;)

Well done on getting to day 2 without giving in to the horrid food demons!, Keep up the great work.....Cant wait to hear your 1st weight in results x

Morning chick,

Congratulations on a completing a whole day - great achievement when you've been struggling so much!! Here's to another 100% day today and you'll be well on your way!!

x

Morning gdollery,

Well done for getting through that first day, for some that can be the most difficult - for me, it was 11 days in!!!
Keep it up and you will reach that goal before you know it and think how much better you will feel then.
Good luck on Day 2 - keep drinking that water !!!

Cheers everyone,

Am just having a black coffee at the moment, try to have my first pack as late as possible. Had about 5ltrs of water yesterday have never been to the loo so much. lol.

Back