Day 1 - so far, so good!

jazmin

Started CD SS+ today and, dare I say it, so far so good! Had a busy day at work so that always helps. Have found that I like the CD banana and choc shakes - the W8 ones are vile! - so feeling positive that I can do this again (lost 5.5 st on LL last year and have put 3 back on! Oops). Hope everyone else is having a positive day and that my resolve and motivation lasts the next 12 weeks or so!

Best wishes with CD

Hi Jazmin, well done making it through the day, it's a big mental boost I thought.

Try the butterscotch shakes, they're my fave. Even better as a mousse :D

Well done on getting through day one hun. And good luck with the rest of your journey x

Thanks for all your good luck messages - really helps to keep motivated. Just about to have my last shake - I'm gonna try the Butterscotch, Jim which is totally new to me as they don't have this flavour on LL. I'm relying on your recommendation :eek:)

I start my journey tomorrow so 24 hours behind you, i will look forward to seeing you r journey progress.

Hi jazmin

Like you, I also have done Lighterlife and regained weight.
CD is great as there are more flavours and its cheaper.
Well done on getting day 1 out of the way, getting into ketosis has always been my biggest challenge.
Looking forward to hearing all about first weigh-in loss!

Good luck to you all too. Day 2 not been too bad so far. Have got that icky taste in my mouth so hoping that I will be in ketosis soon. Feeling a bit peckish but I will not give in - keep on glugging back water instead. One of my LL friends is also starting CD tomorrow on my recommendation. The variety of flavours does help, and so does the porridge which wasn't available on LL when I did it last year. Does anyone else find the tetras a bit "strong" in flavour? I guess I'll get used to it, or water them down which kinda defeats the object! Anyway, good luck and keep motivating each other x

Back