Day 1 - so far so good!

analogue

Hello... last week I saw a lady at work for the first time in 2-3 months. She looked AMAZING!!! I asked her what she had done and she told me that she had been going to Slimming World and had lost 2 stone in 2 months. I couldn't believe the change in her, she was a completely different person! So I was inspired to join Slimming World and I did so last night! I have been a WW convert for the last 10-12 years so I am a bit nervous about trying something different! I've had a good day today. I think I am just going to take it one day at a time...wish me luck!
And good luck to anyone else who has started at a slimming club (or any other programme) this week!

Hi Analogue, Its always lovely to see someone change who has lost weight isn't it. Gives you hope ! I too started SW a week and a half ago after being a sometimes member at WW. Infact I looked for a WW locally there used to be loads of groups but now very few,(wonder if the introduction to pro points has any bearing on it ? seems SW has taken over in popularity. Lets hope with good reason. I'm slowly getting used to SW way of eating. Lots and lots of luck. Hello and good luck to Emmey too :)

Back