Day 1 ss. feeling good and very positive so far!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
morning everyone! today is my first full day on ss. I had my first pack yesterday evening and only had two very small meals and lots of water yesterday to ease myself in. I'm not feeling at all hungry this morning and to be honest I don't feel too bad at all! but saying that I only got out of bed at 9am!!! lets see how the day progresses!
I have done cd before so I know that I might feel a little queasy and have a bit of a headache later but I've got paracetamol and a duvet on standby!
wish me luck!! xxxx

Good luck! I'm sure you'll manage admirably you seem very determined!

Stay strong, keep busy!

Good luck!! You seem so positive I'm sure you'll get through the day just fine xx

Best of luck hun :) xx

Good Luck on your CD Journey hun :D I am so glad everything is going well for you... stay positive remain focussed on why you are doing the diet in the first place and just be strong :D I cannot wait to see how you get on.

Remember if you ever need support this place is great for that :) Just pop on anytime hehe xx

thanks guys! I'm still going ok. just had my second pack of today and my third pint of water. I've even managed to tackle some hoovering. feeling a little weak now though so I think I'll have a sit down for a while! and maybe even a cup of tea! yum

keep focused and good luck wth your journey

brrrr I'm so cold! and I'm feeling really hungry at the moment :-(

Back